Ultimate Aesthetics course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Has anyone got any knowledge of Ampikasaesthetics? They train non medics in Botox, fillers etc and say you can just call up their pharmacy to order the botox and filler, if you have completed training with Ampikas.

I always thought you had to have a prescriber present at your appointments?

Also is it a bit risky to be thinking about this type of training with the regulations about to be changed?

Thanks

So, have you taken that course?

In case you still have not found an answer to your question. Here we go: it's definitely not legal to administer Botox and fillers without a prescriber present. That's just asking for trouble, both legally and medically. Plus, you don't want to risk the health and safety of your clients.
You're right that the aesthetic industry is facing some changes in the near future. That's all the more reason to be cautious and make sure you're staying up to date on any new developments or requirements. You can always find an Affordable aesthetic clinic in Singapore and they can provide great services without breaking the bank.

Last edited:
Hi, that's what I was thinking.
I backed out of it and lost £500 deposit. A friend of mine who has no beauty background whatsoever did it and has since done loads of half day courses and now trading as an advanced Harley Street trained Aesthetician! She trained in Bristol but because they mention Harley Street as one of their training academies on their certificates, she gets away with it. Never has she had to have a prescriber be present.

Its a joke how just anyone can do these fast tracks, I trained for 2 years in college to get my CIBTAC Diploma in beauty, and she just did an online Anatomy & Physiology with multi choice questions to get the pass! It's put me off bothering to do it as anyone can do it now, with just 2 afternoons practical training.

Latest posts

Back