Ultra slim manicure lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Just wanted to ask if anyone uses the Ultra slim manicure lamp? The chic silver bar lamp that is designed to be used below eye level. I have a desk lamp at the moment and want to invest in a good day light lamp, just wanted to get a few peoples opinions on them before I spend any money. Many thanks, Sarah.:lol:

I use these in my bars and they are fantastic. They give you the right amount of light in the right place and because it is simulated daylight you get less eye strain :)

Whenever I am purchasing any equipment I always check out This Website Is Temporarily Unavailable if you ring Melinda she will send you a brochure x They have never been beaten on price and over time I have saved absolute hundreds :hug:
hth Jo x

Salonlines 01270-848535

I use these in my bars and they are fantastic. They give you the right amount of light in the right place and because it is simulated daylight you get less eye strain :)

Whenever I am purchasing any equipment I always check out This Website Is Temporarily Unavailable if you ring Melinda she will send you a brochure x They have never been beaten on price and over time I have saved absolute hundreds :hug:
hth Jo x

Salonlines 01270-848535
Thanks loads Blackjack for your advise x

hth Jo x

Salonlines 01270-848535

Hi Hun

I also use the lamps and find them fab I purchased mine from Young Nails.

:: Distinctive Nail Products :: Young Nails .co.uk :: The Nail Professional's Partner ::

Hope this helps you:hug:

Latest posts

Back