Ultrasonic cavitation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollyGold

Reaction score
Hey all
Has anyone had ultrasonic cavitation done? I did a search but couldn't find to much on it. Theres a new salon opened in my town who does it. Im happy with my body but booked in to get my hips done as I don't like my 'love handles'. Just wondering if people who had it done found it helpful?

X

Hi I have the lipofirm plus go on slimmedica.co.uk and click on the stomach that is me myself before and after

So does this mean that cavitation treatment does work but you need to do an hour zumba session or something the same day? Does the laser lipo have the same issue?

Cavitation is a destruction of the fat cell by mechanical means .the ultrasound causes heat variation and movement within the liquid surrounding the fat cell these variations cause small gas bubbles or compression pockets when these break the pressure causes the cell to fragment and the cell and contents are expelled via the lymphatic system .as the contents of the cell released is diglycerides and not mobilised fatty acid it's transported straight out through the lymphatic system as waste rather than fuel .so lipofirm plus is non reliant upon exercise .I went for the lipofirm as it's the only cavitation machine with medical certification .proven safe xx

Latest posts

Back