Ultrasonic cold fusion extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helen780cat

Reaction score
Ultrasonic cold fusion extensions anyone do this?
Is it a good method to learn??
Sounds really good :) those that do it does it last up to 6months per application?

whats your pros and cons with this method??

does no one do them?

Yes I do them. It is a good method to offer to clients who would like to avoid a heat application. Does take a little more time than hot fusion as the bonds melt slower but I prefer to 'adjust' the pre-bond before fitting to help with this.

You can make the smallest neatest little bonds... flat if you wish... with the ultrasonic. These are the way they last a little longer, in my opinion, before breaking down.

Is there anything else you would like to know? x

aww thanks for your reply :) im trying to Google info in it but not finding much, i found a great lengths video on you tube the bonds look so neat and barely visable - with the flat ones.
Would you say done this way they will last longer than pre-bonded? or depending on hair growth.
seriously thinking about training in this method as it sounds really good would you say its worth doing?
I do pre-bonded at the moment and im going to lush us for micro rings and shrinkie training end of June
Am i mad to want to train in all the methods? :S i love extensions and would love to know all i can about them and all the methods available
sorry im rambleing xx

aww thanks for your reply :) im trying to Google info in it but not finding much, i found a great lengths video on you tube the bonds look so neat and barely visable - with the flat ones.
Would you say done this way they will last longer than pre-bonded? or depending on hair growth.
seriously thinking about training in this method as it sounds really good would you say its worth doing?
I do pre-bonded at the moment and im going to lush us for micro rings and shrinkie training end of June
Am i mad to want to train in all the methods? :S i love extensions and would love to know all i can about them and all the methods available
sorry im rambleing xx

If that makes you mad then I must be totally insane! :lol:

I have been in the game for over 12 years... trained in Hot fusion, pre-bonded hot fusion, cold fusion ultrasonic, micro rings, pinch braids, heat seal pinch braids, brazilian knot, micro weft and a few others but I am always looking for more! Addicted some may say :eek:

Some have been more profitable than others... some only suit a handful of clients but I like to have that method to be able to suit their needs, if you know what I mean.

All the methods truly depend on hair growth and aftercare, obviously, but the flat bonds are one of the better ones but maintenance is paramount as always.

But rest assured... you are not mad. Once you get the bug then that is it!

:Love:

haha yay :D right mission course finder now :p Thanks hun x

Latest posts

Back