Ultrasound lipo/cavitation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAX inc

Reaction score
I had my first out of 6 ultrasound fat reducing treatments yesterday. No visible reduction in cellulite or inch loss as yet. I did feel unusually thirsty just after the treatment and after an hour developed incredibly itchy hands which spread to the rest of my body last night. This can be a sign of toxin in the liver so hopefully it's my body starting to remove the melted fat. Treatment 2 booked for thurs.

Hiya,
We've offered Ultrasonic Lipo (or Cavitation) for almost six months.
Not had any reports of a rash spreading around body.. .although sometimes mildy on the areas which have been treated if the skin is particularly sensitive to heat.
You wouldn't notice any changes just today. It usually takes around 72hrs for the body to process the fat dispersal. I would say that after three treatments you will really start to see the changes - inch loss and your skin will start to look firmer.

Good luck with it! I look forward to hearing about how sucessful it is for you! xx

Thanks for that :) I didn't have a rash though just incredibly itchy from the inside but I don't mind if it works :) I'm planning on getting a machine for my salon but I want to see results first.

I have mine booked for next week, how many sessions did u have?

Can I ask Waxinc how did you get on with this?
I have my 1st one booked for Monday as I'm researching into it also.

Can anyone give me some feedback on their experiences with this treatment?

Latest posts

Back