Ultrasound skin scrubber or facial-any experience with this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riva

Reaction score
Hi all,

My therapist is quite keen to introduce this service. I've done some basic searching on google and here. It is not popular in the UK but prolific enough in the US and quite popular in Europe. Its like a microdermabrasion without the irritation so good for rosacea etc from what I understand.
I can't find any 'proper' companies selling this machine here and wondering if maybe its called something else. There are some on ebay.
See this video:

Bio therapeutics BT micro device or Derma Silhouette used to sell a sonic machine.

This is the same as the attachment we have on our CACI. It's called a sonic peel. I had high hopes for it but to be honest, I think there are far more effective treatments out there.

Vic x

That's what its called then....sonic peel. Thanks for that. Seems to be one of those things people either like or not. My understanding is that its like a microdermabrasion for sensitive skin eg rosacea. What else would take its place in your experience Vic?

That's what its called then....sonic peel. Thanks for that. Seems to be one of those things people either like or not. My understanding is that its like a microdermabrasion for sensitive skin eg rosacea. What else would take its place in your experience Vic?
I think you'd get much better results with good skincare and in salon, peels would be my go to. Even for sensitive skin. Suitable peels can really help with redness and you can get great results. Much better than any I've seen with a sonic peel.

Vic x

A sonic blade is nothing like microdermabrasion, it's a great tool for deep cleansing and prepping the skin for treatment. Imo the BT micro is the best tool in this category. The only alternatives to microdermabrasion which is a superficial exfoliation is something like an enzyme peel (also superficial exfoliation) great for more sensitive or redness prone skins without any of the abrasiveness of crystal or diamond microdermabrasion.

Latest posts

Back