Unable to post, view gallery or blogs, please help geek in need

ladybgemini

I have been chatting to Kaznails this morning and she cant post on any threads, look at the gallery or read any blogs.

Can someone please check her account and see if there is a problem. The message said something about being disabled?

Rachel xxxxx

naturalnails

Legend
I have checked and is it possible that she changed her email address or something else.

When someone changes their email address the site sends a message to confirm that the email address is correct - you need to confirm the link before being able to post again - like it was when first joining.

Hope this helps.

ladybgemini

Apparently she has changed it on here and clicked the link in the confirmation e-mail that was sent to the new e-mail address.

ladybgemini

Ok i think we have sorted the problem, thanks for your help xx

kaznails

LADY KAREN
thanks all sorted now :)

Purelynailz

Ive been havin trouble leaving messages on my " friends" profiles and on the group i joined, it says i need to refresh the page and log in , but im already logged in, so i refresh the page and log in again ,and it just goes on like that...does anyone know why? any help would be much appreciated
Thanx Hazel

ladybgemini

I would be inclined to PM a mod about it as the title of this thread may not help you with your problem

HTH

Rachel x

Purelynailz

I would be inclined to PM a mod about it as the title of this thread may not help you with your problem

HTH

Rachel x
Thanx, will do that then .
Hazel x