Unbelievable spray tan day!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimo9

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my experience of last Thursday with you! Had 8 tans booked in and two more walk in on the day....all good as we've only recently opened....but wait for it...three of them were pregnant, one more was breastfeeding, two had patches of psoriasis....oh and one was a pole dancer and wanted to be DARK!! That coupled with the fact that it was baking hot in here made for one hell of a day! The great news is that apart from the tan being a bit tricky on the breastfeeding lady all of the others were fab. My poledancer even posted a pic on our FB page without being asked and she did look amazing (16% Nouvatan with a good few booster drops)!! I rang most of the others the next day just to check and even the anxious breastfeeding lady was delighted....phew! Seriously hope that's not going to be a regular Thursday thing though, my blood pressure was HIGH and my knees were totally knacked!! Oh and did nobody on this forum ever think of mentioning that all this up and down stuff wrecks your knees???

Just in case you all ask the pregnancies were all pretty advanced and they all filled out client cards :biggrin:

it does totally wreck your knees!!!!

wow, busy day! Get some cod liver oil in you for thoe knees hehe x

The days dreams are made of!!!! Well done you, it certainly isn't all glamor and glitz is it

By the way, my knees also suffer

Glad it's not just me then! My knees are even starting to look different! Think I need that cod liver oil. :irked:

Latest posts

Back