Uncommon skincare brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy to pop you some information on Silhouette Dermalift's range of skincare products if you're still evaluating skincare ranges.

Feel free to PM me.

I have emailed the American site, so hopefully I can track down somewhere to get the products from.
In the meantime I have emailed a load more suppliers, thank you for all the suggestions. :D

Hi if your looking for strong results based skincare take a look at puramed professional
Puramed Professional UK

Thank you Aesthetic queen, I've emailed them. :)

S2 have just taken on Tibby Olivier 100% organic skincare range :wink2:

Thank you for the Cosmeceuticals suggestion, they're meeting with me next Friday. ;)

I've got lots of samples coming from lots of companies, I can imagine it'll take us months to decide now. :D

Hiya, I've had no luck choosing my new brand for skincare, so I'm looking for a bit of advice.
I really wanted Only yourx, but they won't get back to me after numerous emails and voice messages, so unfortunately I won't be choosing them.~
Clarins also no response after a call, but I wasn't sure on something clients could easily buy in boots anyway.
Darphin was way out of our budget.
I've got Swiss Dermyl samples to play with, loving the customer service already. ;)

Dermalogica isn't an option, nor is Nimue, Eve Taylor or Pier Auge.
I was toying with the idea of Environ, but the machine put me off, also the products can be found on ebay.

So really, I just need to know what else is out there for me to consider?

Any help would be much appreciated.:)

We have used several brands in our salon, including Dermalogica and several others, we started using Nuskin in October last year as they superseded anything we have ever worked with before, they are backed by science and innovation and we believe we are using the best possible, results driven products for our clients and they are changing peoples lives!! Contact me if you have any questions or would like a demo :)

Isn't Nu Skin a multilevel marketing company?

Thought Nu Skin, was more of a small gadget to use at home?

I think they are a gadget to use at home, and also a direct selling skin care company, or multi level marketing as Lynne put it. Available to everyone!

We had a rep from Cosmeceuticals come out, she's coming back for a demo peel on the 9th of August. I really like the idea of Vitage, but I think the Priori products are better, but Vitage is prettier...
I'm being very shallow now. :p

Also we're looking at Aveda, which is completely mainstream, but since we're a hair salon too it would be really good for our brand.

We use vitage and Priori AHA. We had vitage first then introduced AHA...

I dont want to advise against vitage because it is a lovely product and we have core products that are bestsellers.... but overall Priori AHA sells itself and is more popular. However AHA isn't suitable for everyone and is a nice small range so if you are going down the Cosmeceuticals route I would say AHA but either coffeeberry or vitage to complement it? Just my opinion. X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Our rep was really pushing the AHA range, I prefer the Vitage packaging though!
Could you tell me why you chose to use Vitage over Priori's coffeberry range?
At this point, would you replace Vitage with coffeeberry?

Thank you.
:D

At the time coffeeberry wasnt available and I had worked with vitage way back since 2002 when it was Vitace in other salons.

Now I hear good things about coffeeberry but I don't want all three ranges. I think Vitage is an all rounder value for money range, to replace it now with coffeeberry there is quite a difference in retail prices but that is obviously irrelevant if you are starting from scratch.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you Justpampered, its really nice to hear from someone using the brands I'm interested in.
I really think its down to 3 at the moment.
I'm counting vitage vs Coffeeberry as 1, I can't face that decision yet!

Latest posts

Back