Undecided with white to brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel-a

Reaction score
I'm new to tanning so not sure if it's just me, but does anyone else think that White to Brown is a great tan, but really sticky after spraying? I've made sure the tan is dry but it's really sticky on the joints (arms, behind knees) anyone else find this?

Yes and mine went green when developing before washing off, and no I didn't have any kind of product on me

Oh no, not good! Mine has developed fine but I sampled it on my daughter and she really struggled keeping it on for the developing time. Really don't want to put clients off

I tried it on myself and my daughter and thought the colour was ok on me but it didn't look good on my daughter at all.
I can't say I found it sticky however I haven't found this with any I've tried

Thanks, ive been put off it now as I had 10% sprayed on me last week also, the colour was really nice but I found it really sticky also. I've got some Suntana and Siennasol to sample. Thinking of sampling Skinny tan also

The only thing I don't like about white to brown is the development time. I'm so over 8 hour developing tan. Nobody has time to sit around for that.

Very true! Especially feeling like chewing gum urgh! Can anyone recommend any other good solutions please? Thanks x

Have you thought about trying LA Tan? Check out our website for samples.

Thanks, I've just ordered the samples a couple of hours ago

Suntana is a lovely colour, Sienna x and fake bake original for me is the best fade off so far- doesn't look like scaley and worn leather when fading like others, la tan is nice but don't like the fade off it's very patchy imo.
I have xentan and Moroccan tan samples to try. Heard they're good.
Fake bake and Sienna fast tans are good too.

Rose & caramel is a good one,
Has anyone tried tantruth?

Thank you, I've ordered LA Tan and Skinny Tan samples. Somwill see how they go. Skinny Tan doesn't say what the DHA% is. Does anyone know this?

Siennasol extreme rapid tan is amazing great brown colour it dries fast no stickyness and no smell whatsoever i always think the ones that smell strong of scent are they hiding somthing siennasol fade off is also great iv tried so many fake bake not that good nouvatan very orange sunless solutions not bad la tan ok but as double dipped and goes on dark client thinks the tan has washed away suntana i find sticky and the smell puts me off also tried norvell venetian was horrible so so sticky they look grey until washed off i think the violet pigment is a gimick dha is dha fade off was the worst it would not budge i was scrubbing and scrubbing but for me siennasol hands down x

Latest posts

Back