Under eye not invasive wrinkle treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
There seem to be so many under eye treatments that proclaim to help reduce fine lines under eyes. I recently had an Environ and Caci facial which was great for a few days and I dis notice a massive difference but thinking I would need to literally have this every month forever. Is there anything else I can try? I'm 38 years old. I have been warned against fillers and botox so not sure if there is anything else anyone can advise that does work that's ideally non invasive?
I have heard of plasma but not sure what that is really and if that would help?

Thanks

Hi, my 2 cents...
Botox, fillers - if your issue is the right one, then it could be excellent option long term - a good practitioner who's honest would be able to tell you if it is the right thing for you. I wouldn't rule it out based on few possible poor experiences. In the right hands, and for the right indication, it's brilliant
Plasma - good if you have excess skin which is why it's better for upper lids but in the right candidate, lower lid lines can be really effective. Plasma energy is placed 'alongside' the wrinkle, when the skin heals, it 'stretches' the wrinkle out.
Nanoneedling - gentle and very effective
Sunekos - supposed to be very good for under eye but there's a nationwide shortage
Profhilo - will depend on the individual
Medical Peel - in the right hands, this can be quite effective
Radiofrequency, light therapy etc - every little helps, the more expensive machines tend to do more but even home devices, if used regularly enough, makes a good difference

Basically, identify what the issue is - its likely to be a combination of 'deep' issue ie plumping (collagen/elastin) required and 'surface' issue where peel, nanoneedling etc may come in handy.
Fyi, except sunekos (due to shortage), we do everything else at my clinic and so giving you a picture of first hand experience.

Latest posts

Back