Under-eye puffiness and bags ..which cream is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gardenia

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new here .. I have dark circles and puffiness under my eyes due to allergies and fluid retention ..I've been using Hylexin for over a month now and have not noticed any difference..it's supposed to be the best on the market and very expensive too. I've also tried Skin Doctors Eye Tuck in the past and it was useless too...I don't like those instant eye lift serums that make the area flaky and powdery after a while and you can't even use make up with them it makes the lines worse !
Any suggestions or any brand or product anyone can recommend?
Thanks in advance.

Hi
I'm new here .. I have dark circles and puffiness under my eyes due to allergies and fluid retention ..I've been using Hylexin for over a month now and have not noticed any difference..it's supposed to be the best on the market and very expensive too. I've also tried Skin Doctors Eye Tuck in the past and it was useless too...I don't like those instant eye lift serums that make the area flaky and powdery after a while and you can't even use make up with them it makes the lines worse !
Any suggestions or any brand or product anyone can recommend?
Thanks in advance.

I use dermalogica multivitamin power eye/lip cream for under eyes, and I think its fab

I've "iced up" every morning since I was 21, just like my European mother did and still does. When you're sleeping, the laws of gravity are in force and guess where all that fluid goes! Additionally, a lot of bags and circles are inherited and things like sleep (or lack thereof), foods, and hormones play a big role too. Try some ice, first thing in the morning and see how that works.

PS I love the smell and texture of the Dermalogica Vitamin Eye Creme - it practically melts on your lids. I also use a product called Eye Luminator which brightens up my eyes and it stays all day. Hugs, kelly

Latest posts

Back