Undereye circles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've always had very dark circles under my eyes, I don't know how to make them appear brighter!! Any ideas?

First of all a course of specific eye treatments to combat the look of the dark circles will be absolutely imperative,i suggest a course of 5 or 6 over a month,and then maintain this monthly.

Together with a specific eye care product this will greatly improve,by applying am and pm.A gel rather than a cream formulation will be best.

It IS important to use a seperate eye cream,and not to take your usual moisturiser over the eye area,as the eye is delicate and will not tolerate a cream due to it being too rich.

Hydrating daily with plenty of water is important aswell,as you need to flush any toxins through the lymphatic system.This is a common problem with dark circles.

You could also have inherited them,its genetic aswell...so maybe blame your parents:green:

Cosmetically,complexion enhancers,can create an "optical illusion",and dtract the look of dark circles.I reccommend complexion enhancement from Academie Scientifique de beaute,as this gives a sheen,and picks the skin up really well.Its what you would call flash beauty serum,but it has the added benefits of the skin care ingredients.

If you need something heavier then a concealer from a make up range would help aswell.

Consulting your therapist would be important,and i always advise on skincare first,make up second...if you use a salon strength brand,and thereby correcting the problem,its then you can look at make up to help.

Ive hoped ive helped in some way:green:

I agree with BeautyGuru. My partner has dark circles and swears by Elemis Absolute Eye Serum. Just to add I would say be patient with, dark circle eye products and stick with them.

Latest posts

Back