undereye concealer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

applepie

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a really good undereye concealer (for my own use as well as my clients).

Mainly it's for me - I'm 39 (boo hoo!) and use YSL touche eclat which helps but I just don't think it is doing enough anymore! I still look tired & can see shadow even after just applying make up and think maybe I need to use another concealer before applying foundation. I want to look young and fresh again! Any ideas please?!

I haven't got it to hand...
but I have found the best for coverage is one by Revlon...it is a small red square pot...and it is for 'older' skin... ( I am a newly turned 38!!! ) ...
ok my mini slave has got it for me...it is...
Revlon Age Defying Concealer

I have touche eclat and I love it...have used it for years...but I have found the Revlon one better for my increasingly dark circles under my eyes...

I got it from Boots...( when will Boots come to Spain :rolleyes: ) and it was on offer at the time...about £6 I think...

hth...xxx

Hi there guys.. I am hoping for some answers also..
My problem however is that I get really deep 'indents' under my eyes.. Normally when I haven't had a good nights sleep, but lately I have them all the time and so I look terrible.

They are like deep creases under the eyes for me..
Hope I am explaining myself properly.. I was hoping for a recomendation for a good product that successfully plumps out the grooves.

Sorry for not wording this very well but I am unsure how to best describe my individual problem!! :irked:

xxxx

Hi there guys.. I am hoping for some answers also..
My problem however is that I get really deep 'indents' under my eyes.. Normally when I haven't had a good nights sleep, but lately I have them all the time and so I look terrible.

They are like deep creases under the eyes for me..
Hope I am explaining myself properly.. I was hoping for a recomendation for a good product that successfully plumps out the grooves.

Sorry for not wording this very well but I am unsure how to best describe my individual problem!! :irked:

xxxx
hi,you might find that you would get a better response if you started out your own thread or you did a search for plumping as the original thread was for concealer and it sounds as though your talking about plumping make up.sorry i couldnt be anymore help on you actual subject.:)

Will check out revlon thanks Mercedes.

I have just been searching old threads on this subject (I know, should have thought of that before posting, sorry!).

I noticed Amy de Man recommends a MAC peach colour corrector for undereye ark circles - I've had a look on their site and am bit confused with choices of types of concealers & colours they offer.

Amy - can you tell me exactly which one you recommend? (or anyone else happen to know?).

Would really appreciate it. Thanks xxx

Latest posts

Back