Undereye dark circles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helbel030

Reaction score
I've got really bad dark circles under my eyes, some days they look almost blue/green. I've tried countless concealers to try and cover them up but it rarely works and on a bad day they can make me look ill. Can anyone recommend anything that can get rid of them or cover them up decently? I can't go darker with my concealer cos I'm quite pale anyway...

Please help!

Thanks

Do you drink plenty of water? Bad undereye circles implicate a sluggish liver.

What is your diet like? Do you eat loads of antioxidant foods? These will help, as will a daily dose of milk thistle.

It's best to get to the root of the problem, rather than just try to cover it up, but in the meantime, as the colour of your bags is predominantly cool (blue, as you mentioned) you could try using a peach colour corrector which I mostly use on Asian skin to counteract sallowness.

hth

Water definitely makes a difference. I had really dark circles under my eyes until recently. I've been trying to drink more water, and they've definitely improved.

Do you drink plenty of water? Bad undereye circles implicate a sluggish liver.

What is your diet like? Do you eat loads of antioxidant foods? These will help, as will a daily dose of milk thistle.

It's best to get to the root of the problem, rather than just try to cover it up, but in the meantime, as the colour of your bags is predominantly cool (blue, as you mentioned) you could try using a peach colour corrector which I mostly use on Asian skin to counteract sallowness.

hth

I drink quite a bit of water but I don't think it's as much as I should - I'll make more of an effort following what Claire has said... What sort of foods are antioxidant?

Thanks

Organic fruit and veg mainly!

IMO, the best detox foods include berries (especially blueberries), apple, avocado, watercress, spinach, broccoli, carrots, asparagus, tomatoes, pineapple, peppers.

Milk thistle will cleanse your liver, it is available from health food shops.

Exercise and good sleep will help also.

And green tea....mustn't forget green tea, try one with Aloe Vera, it will really flush out your system.

Organic fruit and veg mainly!

IMO, the best detox foods include berries (especially blueberries), apple, avocado, watercress, spinach, broccoli, carrots, asparagus, tomatoes, pineapple, peppers.

Milk thistle will cleanse your liver, it is available from health food shops.

Exercise and good sleep will help also.

And green tea....mustn't forget green tea, try one with Aloe Vera, it will really flush out your system.

That's great, thank you - I'll be on the look out for some green tea and milk thistle next time I go shopping, and I'll up my fruit and veg intake. Thanks :hug:

That's great, thank you - I'll be on the look out for some green tea and milk thistle next time I go shopping, and I'll up my fruit and veg intake. Thanks :hug:

You're welcome hun :green:

Latest posts

Back