Uneven Hair Color

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cestauffe

Reaction score
I recently went from a dirty blonde to a redhead. I love the way that most of it looks. The problem is that my hair was already lighter on my tips. When I dyed it my roots are this intense red color and my tips are much lighter almost strawberry blonde. How do I even the color myself?

Last edited:
I recently went from a dirty blonde to a redhead. I love the way that most of it looks. The problem is that my hair was already lighter on my tips. When I dyed it my roots are this intense red color and my tips are more much lighter almost strawberry blonde. How do I even the color myself?

Hi and welcome , what did you put on it for the red colour ?

Loreal Feria color: Cardinal

Hi, this sounds like a home colour kit :confused:
I dont know anything about home colours as I only know about the professional ones :hug:
I would say go along to your local hairdressing college and let them do a colour correction for you ,
they will really appreciate you going along ,

you will get a fab job done there as the teachers will guide the students through everything ,
also the students that do colour correction are usually very highly trained already , this will be far better than trying to correct it at home
also it will be far cheaper than going to a salon
as colour correction can be very expensive, hth :hug: x

I recently went from a dirty blonde to a redhead. I love the way that most of it looks. The problem is that my hair was already lighter on my tips. When I dyed it my roots are this intense red color and my tips are much lighter almost strawberry blonde. How do I even the color myself?
Are you professional?

I would go to a professional salon and get them to do it.

Latest posts

Back