Unhappy with these lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hi guys

I went to someone new on Saturday for a full "glamour set".

I can't help but feel disappointed. My previous ones were of such a high standard but she's very far away from me.

What is your thoughts on these please?

Thank you xxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404194445.838688.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404194456.053271.jpg

Are they cluster lashes? X

Looks to me as if they've moved before glue set.. Or being placed badly.
I personally would like to see a couple more at the outer edge of your eye x

Thank you for your reply!

They are individual lashes.

I totally agree with you about more on the outer corners!

I feel robbed of my precious £70!!

:-(

Thank you for your reply!

They are individual lashes.

I totally agree with you about more on the outer corners!

I feel robbed of my precious £70!!

:-(

£70 for those - I need to put my prices up

Separation looks ok but they look longer on the inner corner than the outer - should be other way round.

Not horrendous but for £70 if expect super super work

My friend used to do a 'natural set' me like that on me for £20. Obviously her prices are higher for other people, love mates rates! But that's definitely not a glamorous set, I would say they should be much thicker! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks like the outter corners are sagging.... Do you know what length or thickness she used? It's hard to tell if your natural lashes could support these/more extensions or thicker extensions without seeing what they look like without the extensions.
I'd say the problem isn't in the thickness of the lash but more the volume isn't there that you wanted (not enough lashes applied)
What did she classify a glamour set as? You might want to look at the volume lashes next time might be more what you're after

Thanks guys.

I have pretty strong lashes. I know she used D curl 0.15. They are just so different to my previous ones. Her glamour lash consists of 150 she said she added some really lightweight ones in there too.

I guess I'm stuck with them until payday. It just frustrates me abit. Her photos looked so different on her site.

Xx

personally i think you should have had your lashes tinted aswell. The overall effect would have looked much nicer. However I agree with the above, its doesnt look bad for £70 but i think there should be more on outer corners aswell. xoxo

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404225898.602707.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404225911.949772.jpg

I wouldn't at all be happy with these for £70 but I'm guessing it depends where u are in the country

I charge £75 for the brown eye photo and £58 for green and neither have overly great natural lashes

Where are you - I need to move there lol:) ????

View attachment 69226View attachment 69227

I wouldn't at all be happy with these for £70 but I'm guessing it depends where u are in the country

I charge £75 for the brown eye photo and £58 for green and neither have overly great natural lashes

Where are you - I need to move there lol:) ????

I'm not!! They tangle together too and I keep having to brush them!

Oh they're lovely LieLash!! I'm not that far from you!But a little to far to come to you :-(.

I can't understand why they keep clumping grrr!

Xx

Lie lash once again so stunning, am gutted I didn't have the opportunity to get to you. This really is art and sets such a high standard. Amazing!!!x

Latest posts

Back