Unicorn hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcandyclub

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you’re all well? Can you please recommend the best colours for pre-lighten level 10 hair to paint on . Which lasts fades well what would you recommend will be the best brands to use for this hair colour. Artic fox and I’ve had some really bad results with. Any recommendations would be appreciated thank you.

Splat stains everything it touches (!) and is pretty long lasting. You can buy it and other brands of direct dye colours from www.bluebanana.com

However, on freshly bleached level 10 hair, you’d need to use a violet based toner to tone out the yellow first otherwise you’ll end up with a translucent version of your colour. Also, try applying it to barely damp hair and I find that a second or third application is sometimes required to ensure longevity, depending on porosity of the hair.

Splat stains everything it touches (!) and is pretty long lasting. You can buy it and other brands of direct dye colours from www.bluebanana.com

However, on freshly bleached level 10 hair, you’d need to use a violet based toner to tone out the yellow first otherwise you’ll end up with a translucent version of your colour. Also, try applying it to barely damp hair and I find that a second or third application is sometimes required to ensure longevity, depending on porosity of the hair.
Thanks

Any other recommendations would be really helpful thanks

Latest posts

Back