Uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I was wondering if other mobile nail ladies have uniforms, since I just started my mobile service and I'm by myself for now I thought it might look silly?

If you don't have a uniform what should you wear? I do nails after work and on the week-ends so I usually just go to my appointments wearing my work clothes which are smart/casual.

Why would you look silly? You have a job to do and want to look professional right!

You wouldn't want to go see a nurse and she was standing in t-shirt and jeans..no you'd expect her to wear her uniform...

Once you have worn it a few times your think nothing of it hun..plus save you getting something spilt on your smart clothes :) x

I have a salon at home and always wear my tunic when I am expecting clients.

It's gives a professional impression and helps get me in "work mode"

I'd say defo wear your tunic. I do waxing and spray tanning and even going to someones house I wear my tunic. It stops my clothes getting ruined and it makes me look smart and professional.

xxx

I work from home too and would never NOT wear my uniform... black or white tunic and black trousers... I also wear my insurance AIT badge and CIBTAC badge... I feel more professional in my uniform and also find it more comfortable than my own clothes.

The tunics are great because they wash really well and are dry in minutes ... mine doesn't even need to be ironed, so it's well worth the investment.

Your clients will appreciate the effort you've gone to too :hug:

I would definitely recommend you wearing your uniform - it will make you feel so much more professional and this will come across to your clients.

X

I always wear my uniform and im mobile

I always wear my uniform too when doing clients, even if they come to me at home or if I go to them (mobile) It makes me feel like im in Nail Tech mode !

Can anyone suggest a good place for beauty uniforms tunics etc. Would also like to get them personalised with my business logo and CND logo.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Thanks ladies I bought some uniforms it's a pink kimono tunic, black leggings and black ballet flats. It's super cute and it matches my pink towels and travel case :)

I prefer to wear my tunic when working. I work in a dedicated room at home. I have to say though, it's not the most comfortable item in my wardrobe. I don't know who the tunics are designed to fit, but certainly not me! Also all of them are made of nasty clammy polyester fabric.

If anyone finds a more comfortable fabric, then please let me know. I think I might have to make some to measure - good thing my other job is as 'seamstress'!

I wear a tunic but not when it is really hot my home salon room can get quite bad so when it is hot I wear a plain black T shirt just from primark and put my ez flow apron over the top more comfortable than the tunics x

I couldn't agree more with purpleivy. I'm not a fan of my tunic - I'm sure they're made for people with no bust as to fit me I have to get four sizes bigger than I normally am which leaves me with loads of material round my waist. I'm getting a new one today at the hospice ... they've had to order me a 20 instead of a 14! Think i'm going to look gorgeous in this hot pink number!!!

I couldn't agree more with purpleivy. I'm not a fan of my tunic - I'm sure they're made for people with no bust as to fit me I have to get four sizes bigger than I normally am which leaves me with loads of material round my waist. I'm getting a new one today at the hospice ... they've had to order me a 20 instead of a 14! Think i'm going to look gorgeous in this hot pink number!!!

Yer, mine's a 20 and I'm sure I'm not that lardy, I just have b**bs. I'll have to design a tunic with a FBA (sewing speak - full bust adjustment!)

Latest posts

Back