Uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear t shirts saying orchid beauty with smart pants in summer and dresses from Florence roby the rest of the time as I feel they look really smart xx

I used to wear a tunic, but all the men's ones made me look like a dentist! Nowadays I wear smart black jeans and high quality black cotton T-Shirts that I had printed with the business name on the left breast. I much prefer the cotton T-Shirts as they allow more movement for massage than the men's tunics, and I prefer natural fabrics. Better still, as they are so cheap, whenever they look tired I just buy another bulk load and have them printed up!

I used to wear a tunic, but all the men's ones made me look like a dentist! Nowadays I wear smart black jeans and high quality black cotton T-Shirts that I had printed with the business name on the left breast. I much prefer the cotton T-Shirts as they allow more movement for massage than the men's tunics, and I prefer natural fabrics. Better still, as they are so cheap, whenever they look tired I just buy another bulk load and have them printed up!
I've yet to see a male therapist that doesn't look like a dentist!
We wear an all black uniform. Trousers, tunic and black fit flops. Need a pretty cardi to dolly ourselves up x

Latest posts

Back