Uniforms for guys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onnagata21

Reaction score
Hi all!

Don't know if I have posted in the right area but it kinda a chit chat subject. Anyone know where I can find uniforms/tunics and trousers for guys in black??

Have looked a one website and googled but nothing thats great. Training that I am gonna do you need "professional attire" in black.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance!!

:) hello chuck... i havent seen any to be honest but i see a male beauty tech the other week he just had a smart black t shirt and black trousers on he look fab in that ... or there is a fello geek on here that i think had a uniform on in his profile pic ... mmmm give me a min n ill stalk him out n have another look n let u know ...lol xxx emily xx

Axiom ..... this is the chap ... look him up xx emily xx

Where it says menswear on the left.;)
NOPE!!! LOL its not saying mens anywhere ..... lol click the link on ere see if it takes you to the page your on about because im only getting treatments n bits ...lol ... i know im having 1 of them days but this is silly ...lol xxx emily xx check out this link too it was on another post there some fab bits on there .. Health and Beauty Wear Bargain Basement

Where it says menswear on the left.;)
Home
Skincare
Eye Treatments
Waxing
Make Up
Manicures
Pedicures
Nail Enhancements Ear Piercing
Packages
Gift Vouchers
Qualifications
Contact
Links

thats the list im getting from that link there nothing else on the left hun ...lol xxx emily xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily, if you click on the link Debs gave, it should take you straight to the Menswear page of the site. Well it does for me anyway! :)

Emily, if you click on the link Debs gave, it should take you straight to the Menswear page of the site. Well it does for me anyway! :)

Does for me too!
Emily I think you are clicking the link on signature which takes you to my homepage!:lol::lol:

Thanks for all the replies!

Has helped loads!!!

Latest posts

Back