Uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
Can anybody please tell me what type of uniforms you wear in your Salons? And wear does you all get them from? :D

Thank You

I am the only nail technician in a hairdressing salon where they all wear what they want from jeans to classy evening wear depending on stylist.
I wanted to stand out from the rest but be comfortable so I wear cropped white joggers and polo shirt with my logo on it.
There is no mistaking me for anything other than the nail tech.

Well our Uniforms are from. Gap, New Look, H&M, Oasis,Select, Next, Alexandra's (Uniform Suppliers)
As you can see we get them from where ever lol

We wear white gear, white trousers, white t-shirts and white zipper jackets. Have just found a brill girl in BrickLane(Designer Land in the east end) She will embroider our Logo onto our jackets and T-shirts, you dont need a huge order either. So if any one wants to put their name onto t-shirts or stuff, email me and I will give you her address.
I love our uniforms, they are casual but professional looking.
The girls in our shop wear anything they like, but I felt a uniform for us Techies was important, makes a statment.
so here is a piccie

hpw11.gif

love Ruth xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back