Uniforms!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlouise

Reaction score
hi peeps...I was just hoping for some good advise in what colour tunic I should go for.. I am just starting out working mobile and looking to get a uniform because I think it looks more professional! do any of you mobile gals or boys...wear a uniform? I was thinking maybe black one? do nail tech guys have a main colour? many thanks x x x x x x

www.beautystreet.co.uk

Hi hun i got mine from here and i love it.

I went for the bali kimono in beige and its fab, doesn't show dust and easy to clean xx

HTH

I have a very old fashioned white tunic, and I recently purchased a red one but cannot remember where I got it from but it was online. Personally, I don't like black as it shows all the dust but that is just personal preference. I have seen some very nice pale lilac tunics, sorry, I can't remember where I saw those either! I would have a look around online before choosing.

Hi sarah louise,
throughout the years i have used every company i can think of and most have been great, but head and shoulders above the rest i think are; Queen Elenor!

I wear a tunic with black trousers and think a uniform always looks best no matter what field of beauty your in, salon, home or private.

I have black, red, pink, lilac, blue and green tunics all are beautiful and have my name "Emma" embroded on the left breast side.

I cant remember the price per tunic, but know for a fact that they are the cheapest ones i have found.
I think per tunic including embroding comes to about £16!!
I know each one is well and truelly under £20.

I hope you, Sarah Louise and all other geeks find this helpful.

Emma
x :hug: x

Hi sarah louise,
throughout the years i have used every company i can think of and most have been great, but head and shoulders above the rest i think are; Queen Elenor!

I wear a tunic with black trousers and think a uniform always looks best no matter what field of beauty your in, salon, home or private.

I have black, red, pink, lilac, blue and green tunics all are beautiful and have my name "Emma" embroded on the left breast side.

I cant remember the price per tunic, but know for a fact that they are the cheapest ones i have found.
I think per tunic including embroding comes to about £16!!
I know each one is well and truelly under £20.

I hope you, Sarah Louise and all other geeks find this helpful.

Emma
x :hug: x

Do they have a website Emma?

Sorry forgot to add, another good company used before I found Queen Elenor, was called Simon Jersey.

They are also lovely tunics and very reasonable!!

:hug:

Yes, I am sure they do but dont know what it is.
Maybe just google it, or 118 500, and get their number, they could then send you a catalogue.

xx

cheers emma! great help...i too wanna get the tunic i decide embroded...all my advertisement is in pink..from my cards to flyer..so i wanted to get sarah louise embroded on tunic in pink...ohhhhh how cool will that look tehehe,that y i want get a balck tunic so it will stand out.. thanks for everyones help!x x x x x x:hug:

hi hun, all my flyers and cards etc are in pink, my logo is all hot pink, so ive gone for white tunics variety of styles and designs, and am having the logo embroidered in pink on them, but at gmex i boguht hot pink tunic and am having logo in black on that, just avoid black as it shows all the dust

hths hun

xxxxxx

I defently prefer black to the white,i think the white looks like a doc or nurses uniform ,havent tried any coloured uniforms yet,but i like to wear my uniform with pride,i think wearing my black tunic peeps know that im in the beauty industry,and im proud of that.xxx

i agree with debbie...i think white looks like a nurse uniform...black is so much better...esp with pink cus it stands out dont it..but urs does sounds cool nicky.

I'm mobile and I find a tunic with a pocket in really useful for car keys, mobile phone, tweezers etc that I don't want to put down just anywhere or risk leaving at someone's house. Unfortunately a lot of the nice tunics now don't have pockets!

Wear a colour that suits you!
I personally wear navy because black doesn't suit me. I like white too but only on the top half otherwise I look like a baby elephant. My favourite uniforms at the mo are from La Beeby, I have found the quality to be superior to many others I have tried :) Jmho x

i went with health and beauty wear..a six button oriental verve front tunic..a black one!buy one get one free!cant wait to get it in the post..it better fit me!

i got mine from there last week they came next day, i ordered 8's and they fit lovely

cool,did u get one free too? i hope it does fit me...i ordered a 12 wish it was a 8! lol x

yes i got black bogof i am normally a 10 but the last 10 i got from a shop was a big loose and i like it a bit tighter/shorter they are gr8 only thing i did have to do was re sew the buttons cos 2 fell off in one day so i re sewed all of them, but am still pleased with them.

oh i went for a size bigger...oppps,because i was thinking i dont want it to tight...we shall see,just hope i do not have to send back as i want to get it embroided on as soon as i get it!

Oh never mind it will prob be ok, i just dont like them too baggy as i am only petite and they would swamp me lol

Where are you getting them emb ??

Latest posts

Back