Uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelemacca

Nails by Chele
Reaction score
Jo and I did the Spa Manicure Course in Manchester last Friday and were talking to Julia the Educator about her uniform as it had Creative on it. She said it was the one obtained for Gmex, but that they are obtained from Inline.

Is it possible to either buy these or for consideration to be given for those of us who are Creative trained to get one for themselves to wear when seeing Clients???

:eek:

well Chele as it turns out i was looking into this too and have obtained phone numbers for both inline and DN marketing department to see if we can purchase the uniforms either already embroidered or would need to buy the plain uniforms and purchase the logo seperately from Designer nails marketing to use with their permission. So will let you know :)

Jo xx

I've heard that when you do the new FDFC (which will be 5 days instead of 4 shortly) it is being considered giving trainees the tunics with the logo on. Then in the future it will be necessary to wear the tunics at all training courses.
For those who have already done the FDFC we will be able to buy them.
Don't know when this will be.
They do look v v v smart.

Debsidoo99 said:
I've heard that when you do the new FDFC (which will be 5 days instead of 4 shortly) it is being considered giving trainees the tunics with the logo on. Then in the future it will be necessary to wear the tunics at all training courses.
For those who have already done the FDFC we will be able to buy them.
Don't know when this will be.
They do look v v v smart.

As a larger lady :o I do hope they will be doing them in plus sizes too, we don't all fit in a 12 unfortunately, some of us need MUCH bigger (22/24!) Just cos I'm big doesn't mean I don't want to be part of the gang or should be left out please :sad:

As a larger lady :o I do hope they will be doing them in plus sizes too, we don't all fit in a 12 unfortunately, some of us need MUCH bigger (22/24!) Just cos I'm big doesn't mean I don't want to be part of the gang or should be left out please :sad:
totally agree ... i am looking into being able to get one big enough for my tits'n'ass ;)
Jo xx

*Jo* said:
totally agree ... i am looking into being able to get one big enough for my tits'n'ass ;)
Jo xx
lol :lol:

*Jo* said:
Jo xx

Amen to that Sister :D

I might be being completely dumb here, but I thought you could order the Creative uniforms straight out of the Designer Nails brochure?!?!

I too would like a smart tunic but finding it hard to find larger sizes. Currently on a diet and lost 2.5 stone already but I would still need a larger size. Anyone know of any internet sites that supply them?
Jen

JCS said:
I too would like a smart tunic but finding it hard to find larger sizes. Currently on a diet and lost 2.5 stone already but I would still need a larger size. Anyone know of any internet sites that supply them?
Jen

I don't fit into any of these lovely mandarin necked tunics, so I wear a white nurses tunic, it has yellow piping round the sleeves and neck (which are my company colours) with my ANT and Creative pins on display. I got them from Alexandra's (www.alexandra.co.uk)- and they are fairly cheap :green:

HTH
T

The website only has polo shirts and sweatshirts and the brochure I have doesn't have clothing in at all but i've got the white Creative one, is this the same brochure as the designer nails one????

Latest posts

Back