Union Jack Minx for the Royal Wedding?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeanettes

Reaction score
Anyone doing the Union Jack Minx for the street parties - if so, how are you promoting it please? I need ideas. Jes x

hi,
i bought 5 sets and have been showing them to minx clients and although they've all said they're cute, cool etc not actually had any takers .. so going to use 2 sets on my daughters who are attending 2 different street parties, along with a party organised by their youth club .. hope will get their toes noticed and get few bookings for other minx designs when the royal wedding is over
.. just have to remember to scrubfresh both feet, lol

also im going to shellac my fingers and put union jack on my ring finger ;)
i have a client who may have this done, she's not sure yet as she works in an office

Its a difficult one. I bought ones for the World Cup but didn't generate any interest.
However, I have one lady who asked for Union Jacks and she is soooo excited she is having them done for her street party (to go with her hat! lol) that it got me thinking there may be people out there who would want to make the day of it.
I like the ring finger idea - will do that on myself - wonder if it would be a viable way of using up left over minx - say, 50p nail just for the fun of it.
Jes x

thats a good idea .. bit more subtle than the full set, i think perhaps not so popular as only one day or weekend and left with union jack toes for several weeks .. i know you can get kate and william glitter tattoo stencils - how about offering an ankle tattoo (if nice weather) union jack toes or big toe/pain the rest? have you bought them already and worried not going to use?
looks like i will have 2 sets left .. but not fussed bulks out my collection and will always be things coming up, olympic games for example, lol

I have just found this thread googling for Union Jack Minx.

I live in London and am looking to have the Union Jack Minx done on my toes for a special occasion.

Please can anyone suggest a salon in the London area who may be able to assist?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back