Unisex intimate waxing courses Essex/Herts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlylou

Reaction score
I am wanting to offer more intimate waxing as a high bikini seems to be going further in these days and I've had a few calls for the male intimate waxing too. Where offers the above courses and any other info would be great [emoji4]thanks in advance

If you're in Essex then of course it's got to be Kim Lawless, she does both male and female, but as two separate courses. I don't think there is such a thing as one unisex intimate waxing course.

Ok well I was hoping for a few recommendations by others as I've seen Kim mentioned a lot on here but like to compare before deciding thank you for your comment kriskross

Kim is the best intimate wax trainer so although you would like other options the fact still remains she is the best at what she does so will be reccomended a LOT especiallyy if your near her.

And for transparence sake, yes I have done her intimate waxing course, I drove from South Wales and stayed overnight in a hotel to be able to attend the course and I left the course totally ready to go out and do the treatment straight away.

Im Kim trained too <3

If you are looking for a few comparrisons then Waxperts training is meant to be good. Justine Crick teaches Waxperts at her Braintree academy. I dont think it includes male waxing though, but the products are fab! xx

Ok thank you all for replies. I have been looking up a few and another name comes up being Jack Dunn. ...? X

Jack is also fab! He pops on here a lot so might very well comment himself.

Ive actually just spent the evening watching his male waxing tutorials on youtube!

I believe his training academy is in London somewhere, near Liverpool Street rings a bell but I might be wrong. He is affiliated with Perron Rigot too, so you would get the chance to sample the waxes too xx

Jack is also fab! He pops on here a lot so might very well comment himself.

Ive actually just spent the evening watching his male waxing tutorials on youtube!

I believe his training academy is in London somewhere, near Liverpool Street rings a bell but I might be wrong. He is affiliated with Perron Rigot too, so you would get the chance to sample the waxes too xx

Me too he is calm easy to watch and the tutorials were great. I like to have a look around before just booking. I haven't seen any by Kim as yet.
Thank you. X

Tbh, I doubt we will ever see a vid from Kim. She is (and quite rightly so!) very protective of her technique & 'brand'.

I like the fact Jack runs a lot of discovery workshops, although these are not about teaching waxing, it gives you a good oppurtunity to get a feel for the waxes, it took me quite a while to get the hang of PR when I switched from a cheapo brand.

Having just watched my first ever male full intimate wax, im both fascinated & repulsed at the same time lol! Certainly not for the faint hearted! Xx

Kim has done waxing tutorials and tips videos so she is on you tube, but I agree your unlikely to find her doing an intimate wax as she has her own way of doing things and her 'unique technique' is part of what you pay for when you do her course, so she isn't going to be showing you how on youtube for free.
Jack is fab too I did a Perron Rigot discovery day with him last year and had a great time but he only does male waxing so you wouldn't get female intimate training with him.
You could do male intimate waxing with Jack & female intimate with Kim or 2 days with Kim doing female intimate & male intimate.
Both will train you well but Kim being so close to where you are, really does make it a no brainer honestly.

I model regularly for the Axiom Wax Academy; students travel from all over the country, not to mention Europe and America, to train with Andy (based in Basingstoke) who is not affiliated with any particular brand although he does collaborate with Outback Organics to help develop new waxes and waxing care products. Female intimate waxing training is also available (offered by female colleagues).

By the way, I recall modelling for one student some years ago who left me with a Mohican after attempting to wax the nape of my neck. Said student is now a well respected contributor to this forum – if you are reading this please feel free to own up, all is forgiven!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back