Universal Contour Wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peg77

Reaction score
Hi,
Do any of you use the universal contour wrap in their salons? If so is it a popular treatment? Worth it? thanks.

Hi,
Do any of you use the universal contour wrap in their salons? If so is it a popular treatment? Worth it? thanks.
Yes used to do it, and yes it was very very popular probably did 5-6 a week. So as far as body treatments went this was the busiest. Takes you about 30 mins of your time to measure and wrap the client and you can then add in anothoer treatment or leave them in another room for an hour and do another client - so very profitable.

Downsides - bloody soooo messy! I have had three tanks rust away on me. The bandages are a nightmare too and taking them home to wash with your towels :irked:! YUCK! Luckily I had juniors in who refolded them and trimmed the elastic but have to say if you do it your self its quite time consuming.

I bought some second hand bandages and a spare tank from a certain auction site (got the tank PAT tested) so I could have older bandages to work with and a spare tank if needed.

HTH

Kate

Hiya,

I used to use it in my salon and was a very popular treatment....as mentioned above...messy but worth it...especially coming up to the party season and for holidays etc. Clients loved it!

Hope this helps,

Sarah x

Yes I used to do it as well and it was really popular but again messy and time consuming to prepare bandages. My tank got quite rusty as well but I believe they do a stainless steel tank now that is less prone to rusting! :)

Sorry to sound dumb, but whats the tank for?

I've done body wraps, not universal contour, but never had a tank

The tank holds the sea clay and warms the bandages prior to wrapping.

oh right, thanks.

We used the steam towel cabinet x

Latest posts

Back