Universal Contour wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle'n'shine

Reaction score
i am going on holiday at the end of june (hopfully if the ash blows away) and was thinking of having a universal countour wrap.

was wondering if anyone has had one, how much they paid and how many inches they lost?

also i know its about water retention and you loose the water and sorry if this sounds stupid but will it go back on due to the flight? i was thinking this as you feet swell up so y wouldnt everything else. this wouldv just defeat the object of having the wrap and i dontt want to waste money.

sorry its long

thanks x

Hi Katie

If you are looking for a more permanent solution to getting in shape for your holidays you should check out www.bioslimming.co.uk
It targets cellulite and fat due to the active ingredients contained in the wrap and NOT water loss. It can be used as salon or homecare treatment.

Marion

Hi Katie,

I've had a couple of UC wraps, first one was to see if it was really too good to be true and the second one was during my training with them. So yes, they do work otherwise I really wouldn't have spent all that money getting myself set up with them.

I'm a lanky size 8 and lost about 7.5 inches both times. I could see the difference especially on my tummy which suddenly looked more toned, like I'd been doing sit-ups for a month and that (more than the inches) is what sold it to me.

It's not about water retention at all otherwise you'd put the inches back on as soon as you had a drink and UCW offer a 30 day guarantee!

My clients have lost between 7.5-12 inches and every one is different. I did have one client lose just over 6" but she was on some wierd food-free diet and I had been worried she wouldn't lose anything.

I have quite a few clients who come back every time they have a holiday or a big event or party and seriously, would they choose to wear tiny paper knickers, spend all that time, and £80 with me if it didn't work? I even wrap myself - which is an interesting exercise - whenever I want to wear a bikini.

I know I'm biased but I hope that helps. I think you have to be realistic - if you walk in a size 16 you're not going to walk out a size 10. But if you're happy to be just that bit more toned looking, or gain breathing space in a tight dress knowing that the seams won't split and enjoy your skin feeling fab afterwards then go for it...

Kx

UCW dont work on water loss they work by reducing the toxins in the body and yes they do really work!!
They also leave your skin in such an improved condition and inch loss can be huge on these wraps!

There is a fantastic salon in Chelmsford, I notice you are in Hornchurch, so if you would like details, let me know. x

Just to add, the salon also has a Detox Box which when combined with using UCW, clients have been known to lose around 20 inches!!!

I am having my 3rd body wrap next week to get me ready for my Engagement Party...I will also be booking one in a few days before the party at the end of the month.

I had my body wraps done for special occassions and I honestly do feel they are worth the money ...mine is £55 at a salon in Liverpool.

You do see visible inch loss its actually quite bizarre to look at your body in the mirror and to see the difference..i find it works particularly in my thighs. I cant remember the inches I lost but to see the difference is what has sold it to me.

Also, you are advised to avoid caffeine, greasy foods and alcohol following the wrap so i think that is an incentive to follow it with a healthy diet and for £55 I would be keen to keep the results going as long as possible.

HTH x

Hiya i had a couple of ucw's a few years back before i started offering inch loss wraps as i treatment and Yes they do work but like already said it is advisable to follow a good diet and avoid caffiene,fizzy greay foods etc. I tell all my clients that have the inch loss wrap that i offer they are good for a special occasion,holiday start of a diet etc but not a long term solution.

Hth xxxx

Allaboutbeauty xxx

i am iintrigued whats a detox box???

Whats the difference between a universal contour wrap and a shapechangers wrap? These are also toxin loss not water and have visable results. what do you guys charge for partial wraps or do you only do full body wraps?? I am in London. I use shapechangers but I am wondering what the difference is. Lisa

Hi Katie

I used the Bioslimming wrap (cling film) and lost 17.7 cm in the first treatment! It was applied from knees to midriff and on upper arms, I was really pleased with the results as it is still off 2 weeks later. I have also used the homecare kit and on the first application I lost 3cm off my stomach. On using it while doing exercise I lost a further 2cm off my stomach. I have also noticed a 3lb loss in weight in that week (and I am not on a diet). I am definetley going to continue to use this as it is the best one I have used so far:)

thanks for all your replies.

mines only £55 here so might aswell give it a try

xx

@ Ch4rli3

Yes, what is a detox box; I'm intrigued too?

A detox box is a small Box , looks a bit like a wendy house ;) very similar to a sauna although works on a dry infra red heat.
Sessions are usually around 30 - 45 minutes and you literally sit in there and read magazines whilst sweating out your toxins!!

I know of a few bodybuilders that use them to slim down and cut fat before competing.

They also have one in Harrods aparently!

Here is a bit of info on one

http://www.wellandtruly.com.au/detox_box.php

sounds good thanks for that

Hi Katie

I used the Bioslimming wrap (cling film) and lost 17.7 cm in the first treatment! It was applied from knees to midriff and on upper arms, I was really pleased with the results as it is still off 2 weeks later. I have also used the homecare kit and on the first application I lost 3cm off my stomach. On using it while doing exercise I lost a further 2cm off my stomach. I have also noticed a 3lb loss in weight in that week (and I am not on a diet). I am definetley going to continue to use this as it is the best one I have used so far:)[/QUOTE

I too have just started using the bioslimming wrap and have found that I have got better results than when I was using the UCW. It is also far more comfortable when you have the solution on. I felt chlaustrophobic in the UCW.

Latest posts

Back