Universal Contour Wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettypaws

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me please how to mix up the clay mask for this type of wrap. When I did my training using Bellitas contour wrap, I was told to apply the mask straight from the pot onto the skin and then wrap up with the bandages. I've bought some Universal Contour Wrap and I'd like to have a go at applying the bandages already soaked in the clay solution to see how that goes. :)

Nikki
x

hi sorry i cant help you but, can you tell me how you regard these two wraps? Im interested in getting a wrap system for my new salon but dont know where to start? Do you get good results? Is it popular treatment? thanks in advance!!:)

i use that by belitas (contour wrap)
mine is already mixed?

Hi, I wasnt that impressed with the Bellitas wrap (which was already mixed) as the results weren't that good and I felt that I was letting my clients down so I thought I'd try the Universal one and use the bandages soaked in the mask this time. I'll let you know how I get on if I find out how to use it.

Nikki
x

Can anyone tell me please how to mix up the clay mask for this type of wrap. When I did my training using Bellitas contour wrap, I was told to apply the mask straight from the pot onto the skin and then wrap up with the bandages. I've bought some Universal Contour Wrap and I'd like to have a go at applying the bandages already soaked in the clay solution to see how that goes. :)

Nikki
x

Hey hun, how've you got hold of UCW without the UCW training? Just wondering because I thought you had to be trained by them before purchasing professional products off them....:green:

Hi - I just bought the ucw on Monday and training for 4 people was included in the pack.

To be honest I'm waking up at night sweating, it was really expensive over 3k euros.....I really hope it takes of. I have training next week.

Does it work???????????????? I'd be delighted for your verdict if you've used it

Latest posts

Back