Unsure which new spray tan solution to go for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there,

well i think ive tried everythin in the spray tan catalogue and i really love one called Athena. Its an absolutely fantastic color and lasts well over a week, no horrible rub off on clothes, comes off evenly with no patches, not alot of overspray and doesnt smell awful. try and see if u can get a sample to try it. hth. xx

i use ambermist 8 and 10 %, i use their system as well, and am really pleased with the results xx they'll send you samples of the ten if you haven't tried it

So its been some time since this posting...which did you go for in the end??

Just to really confuse you I would be happy to arrange for a sample of our new "essence of summer" liquid to be sent out to you to sample.

by the way was it a boy or a girl??:hug:

So its been some time since this posting...which did you go for in the end??

Just to really confuse you I would be happy to arrange for a sample of our new "essence of summer" liquid to be sent out to you to sample.

by the way was it a boy or a girl??:hug:

Ooh something new.What is different about essence of summer?

mmmm now I think if I were to tell you I may just get into trouble from both the mod's as well as my boss (thats britta my wife of course-bless her :):):))

Just be patient and all will become clear(and fresh with just a hint of strawberries and mellon..hint hint):hug:

Hi Gill....ok you win as I just cant keep it in any more as im soooo excited...

To celebrate our 5th Birthday we are launching a new liquid to the existing Tantrick range which will be called "Essence of Summer" and form part of a "get fruity with Tantrick" promotion due to start shortly.

This new liquid focuses on both the spraytan experiance itself (scented with just a hint of natural strawbery and mellons)as well as the after tan....being water based so not sticky making spraytan available to lunchtime customers as it dries almost imediatley.

One liquid for all skin types however this liquid seems to love the fair skin (Blonds and redheads) who are far to often forgotten...

A yummy,subtle, long lasting and an even fading tan which leans towrds the skin type of the individual..I.E. if you are fair skin then you will have a more golden/brown tan and for the darker skin a deep brown result.

The get fruity with "Tantrick" promotion and introduction offers starts immediatley after the Excel show so keep an eye out.

Hoping this answers some of your question?
:hug:

Have been trying Celebrity Secrets this week, used the 6% sample on my daughter last Sunday, and she still has a good tan. Very impressed so far, and a great smell, and very little overspray.

If anyone wants samples of our new "essence of summer"to try just PM me and I will orgonise it for you..
All the best

hi,
congrats on your baby, i totally understand as i was in the same positon 2 yrs ago.. have you not tried la tanning, they have a offer on at the minute as i hyave just bought my latest batch, and i am sure they would be more than happy to sen you a sample, i do not use any other company. See for yourself..

Hi this post is almost a year old now, I've gone back to who I was originally trained with, Beau Bronz. Holistic tan solution. Love it and my clients do. Happy bunny now! x

Latest posts

Back