Untouchables Workshop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieMc

Reaction score
I saw an add in 'Scratch' (I think) for the Untouchables Workshop, apart from the UK dates, they have one in Dublin ( :D ) at the end of June. However, I've had awful trouble trying to get in touch with them for details. I've phoned a number of times and only ever got through to an answerphone, each time I've left my name/address etc., saying I'd like a booking form and more details, but to date I've received no response.

Has anyone else had trouble getting through to book a place on their workshops? I figured the best place to ask would be here given Jacqui Jefford's association with Creative - Mr or Mrs Geek ~ can you help/advise, please? I so desperately wanted to go on the Dublin one but it looks like it could be a bit late now. :(

Ill forward a link to the post on to our Academy manager who may be able to help.

Would anyone happen to know if The Untouchables held their Workshop here in Dublin yesterday (29th June)?

Despite my frantic phone messages asking for a Booking Form, I received no reply :( so was wondering if the event actually took place. If it didn't, does anyone know if it's likely to happen sometime in the future?

Thanks
Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back