Unusual request!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stylist1

Reaction score
Bet this is a new one on everyone!!!

I am dressing up as The statue of liberty and want green hair! Any ideas what i can use that will wash straight out the next day ( i have blonde hair )? I have brought hair mascara but was considering crazy colour. what do you think?:green:

Why don't you use a coloured hairspray?

The crazy colour (or other semi) will probably take several washes before it comes out completely, depending on the porosity of your hair.

Or you could try coloured extensions?

As above, it depends on the porosity, if you have bleach etc, what about a wig ? X

Try the green hair chalks :) x

i have looked at wigs but they are all bright green. Yes i do have bleach and my hair is porous so that is what concerns me, don't think i can rock the green look when i go back to work!! haha...

Where can i get hair chalks?

They sell them in hobby craft they are oil base chalks u get a big pack all dif colours
Great for the sort of thing ur doing
Check out you tube
Type in hair chalking
So easy 2 do :)
Hope this helps Hun good luck x

Thanks thats great!!

chalks perfect, dont get oil base ones they stain hair, your looking for soft pastels! oil ones are a pain to get out and feel sticky :) xx

How about this?

ttp://www.ecrater.co.uk/p/12145863/dark-green-short-cosplay-wig?gps=1

chalks perfect, dont get oil base ones they stain hair, your looking for soft pastels! oil ones are a pain to get out and feel sticky :) xx

Yea I use the soft pastels too they have loads of shades/colours in hobby craft or try eBay or any craft shop xx

Try colour RUB from additional lengths, its like a hair chalk, goes really bright and washes straight out :)

So really like actual soft pastels as in artists stuff? Wowzer I did not know this! And it washes straight out?

Omg i didnt realise they wernt oil based so just pastel?
I haven't used them yet Either thou keep meaning to give them a go on my ends :) x

The hair spray does take some washing to get out!! My poor 8 yr old had green hair all weekend after dressing as an oompah loompha for school
As for the orange face paint!! Don't ask!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340053433.554816.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340053433.554816.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Back