Unwell Again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
I like to let my friends on here know that ive had a relapse with my depressive illness. So if im not around as much its because i am unwell.I
I was hoping to do my conversion course next month, but it now looks unlikely.
Take Care everyone

Well sorry to hear that Lesley,
But hey next month is still a little way off, so never say never............
You might just feel very different in a week or so.............
So just play it by ear...........
Huggs to ya

thinking about ya hun, hope your feeling ok soon :)

Hi babe
Chin up love and take each day as it comes you are doing brill babe we are all here if you need a chat ;) only an email away.

Love from me and licks from Mullie xxxx
Dawnie

So sorry to hear you are feeling bad, sending my best wishes your way hun!!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!! xxxxxxx

I'm sorry to hear this. We will all miss you.

I don't know if it would help, but a friend recently came off antidepressants after reducing her carbohydrate intake. If you want more info PM me.

hi les

so sorry to hear your not to good if ya wanna chat am back!! chin up kiddo you can come through this..

lesley1965 said:
I like to let my friends on here know that ive had a relapse with my depressive illness. So if im not around as much its because i am unwell.I
I was hoping to do my conversion course next month, but it now looks unlikely.
Take Care everyone
hiya,
so sorry you're not feeling well, but remember you've got lots of friends on here ready to cheer you up

Hey Lesley,
Give that gorgeous Rottie girl of yours a great big hug, I'm positive it'll make difference. That's my solution with my two Rotts. Their hearts are huge.
lotsa love Sarah xx

Ah thanks for all the kind comments. At the moment,i am getting constant head pains and just fell very disorated all the time.
I am a fighter and am hanging on in there.
Thanks once again

Lesley I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon and we are all here for you. Take lots of Care and PM me any time Babe.

Love
Victoriax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back