Up to date foundation for brides

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucie

Reaction score
Hey!
I’ve been reading so many threads re bridal foundation but can’t find any recent ones on here...
mainly recommend was the rcma foundation pallet, is this still as popular?
Any other brands worth a look at?
Just building my kit and would like a foundation range I can use on brides and guests/evening makeup etc...
Any advice would be great! Off to the airport Monday so was thinking of taking advantage of the duty free!

I use rcma a lot for brides as it photographs beautifully and lasts. Plus it doubles as concealer.
I also love Armani luminous silk & Nars sheer glow for brides and evening make ups. Both are lovely to work with and are buildable. x

Thank you for your reply! Mines all arrived, I’ve watched the video so ready to play! X

I've just done a bridal trial, I used rcma her skin was quite dry, I've recommend to exfoliate between now and the wedding but what's best under rcma on the day? Thank you

I've just done a bridal trial, I used rcma her skin was quite dry, I've recommend to exfoliate between now and the wedding but what's best under rcma on the day? Thank you

I love embryolisse moisturiser under rcma. It’s like a facial in a tube. Perfect for dry skins. x

Thank you, I've used this since, it's gorgeous! X

Thank you, I've used this since, it's gorgeous! X

You can also use a thick layer as a face mask if your clients need a little extra help, it’s a dream to work with. I recommend it to everyone. x

From their website:
Nourishing moisturiser. For all skin types. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré is a rich moisturising lotion. A creamy lotion that is really three products in one: the make-up artists use it as a primer, moisturiser, and make-up remover. It also reduces irritation after shaving! A real beauty secret, favoured by dermatologists for decades; a combination of ingredients of natural origin, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins.

Have you tried the Rcma hydrator? It’s the yellow bottle. I also did really well with the Superdrug’s simply light moisturiser (not simple!) before the hydrating primer then the rcma foundation with the thinner. The simply moisturiser is the only thing I will use on myself before makeup even though I spend hundreds on my nightly skincare. It really does the job. Any of the pro moisturisers I’ve used for facials etc just not compatible with them and coagulate to form lumps of product when they mix.

Latest posts

Back