UPDATE** Couture Tan Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
We went today to Creative in Manchester to meet Debbie Easter who did our spray tan training.

The solution comes in two grades - 8% and 10% and we all had the 8% Romantic Glow.

All three of us have different skin tones and Alisha got sprayed first - she is quite dark skinned and looks really glowing, really tanned... then Louby went next who is quite pale skinned and I was really curious as to how it would look because Alisha went really dark - I was thinking that perhaps it would be too dark.... but it wasn't - it gave Louby a lovely colour without looking fake kinda thing... then I went next and again, all I can say is... it doesn't look fake at all. Basically, like the colour I'd go if I were on holiday. I really am so impressed that I wont be using a sunbed again!

I am glad that we all had different colour skin because I now know that I wont be worried when someone comes in with really fair skin - I know that the 8% will be great!

I found it hard to get the hang of but Debbie was really patient with us all and it was all relaxed and informal - we weren't rushed through it - it will be a few spray tans later before I start on paying victims but Jenny who works in the salon too was great at it - she'll be brilliant! I can't wait until next week when it's time for another one!!! :lol:

The solution doesn't smell strong or chemical... it reminds me of something but I can't quite think what... and it went on really well (much better when Debbie did it, in fact :lol: ).

Out of Tantrick, Pure Sun and Couture... the last one I tried... I've got to say it was a case of third time lucky! And this time I was wearing full bum covered knicks so am well impressed with my tan lines!

Thanks Debbie! :hug:

glad you found the right solution hunny....happy tanning!!!!

hiya caroline im glad you anjoyed your day

Hi Caroline, i have only just got home now but it was worth it, it was a good day and really enjoyable class, your right Debbie has the patience of a saint and is really nice.
Im still a nice colour except for on my belly where it has gone sort of dirty looking but thinking about it i think that was my fault because i never moisterise my belly so at least it is something to learn from, was really nice to meet you all and thankyou for the lift hun :hug:

Good to hear you had a great day training!

You will get the hang of spraying the more you do, the trick is to keep moving and dont stay in the same spot!

well done girls :hug:

Hi Caroline, i have only just got home now but it was worth it, it was a good day and really enjoyable class, your right Debbie has the patience of a saint and is really nice.
Im still a nice colour except for on my belly where it has gone sort of dirty looking but thinking about it i think that was my fault because i never moisterise my belly so at least it is something to learn from, was really nice to meet you all and thankyou for the lift hun :hug:

Was that train station nearer Manchester for you?

I can see patches in places that look darker than the rest - I think Alisha did my ankles... Alishas top half though, her neck and her bust line and all down her belly is absolutely perfect and even... I've had trouble getting her to keep her top down :eek: :lol:

Debbie started her off up there though, and she knows what she's doing. I am not phased by the darker patches... hell.. if it was absolutely perfect after three people spraying it with no experience... it would be worth its weight in gold..

It looks darker today, I look like I did after I'd been to Malaysia... I'm working tonight so wonder what the customers will say - I'm never normally tanned :lol: . Will have to tell them it's a combination of the Matrix V28 and the spray tan. I think the machine arrives today so am going to be busy tomorrow getting the room ready then find some people to practise on!

When I got home with the marketing products, Dave asked Alisha if Debbie were the one in the picture... :lol: ... I already told him she wasn't! I think if we told him it was Debbie he'd be hotfooting it up there for some spray tan training himself..

Debbie started her off up there though, and she knows what she's doing. I am not phased by the darker patches... hell.. if it was absolutely perfect after three people spraying it with no experience... it would be worth its weight in gold..

My mom and my bf have both sprayed me with my tantrick and its been perfect. A monkey could do it!! ...Ill be sticking with tantrick then!! lol. :smack:

My mom and my bf have both sprayed me with my tantrick and its been perfect. A monkey could do it!! ...Ill be sticking with tantrick then!! lol. :smack:

Good morning ladies
I think it's great that there is such a wide choice of products out there, after all, if we all liked the same what a boring life we would all lead.

I work for myself as a supplier of different machines (HVLP & Compressor) and lotions and retail products and i think its important to offer to choice.

Not every solution will sort every skin type, nor will people like the same smell etc.

There are new lotions and machines being launched all the time, and i think its healthy to try other peoples products, even if we decide to back to our original one.

The Couture lotion, like many other is very natural and well liked and the support behind the brand is for all to see

Good luck ladies

The Tan Man:)

DITTO !!!!

My hubby always sprays me ( hes prob better than me now !!) and no probs with the tantrick - where as i have had probs with other brands.

Amb x

I should imagine that the darker patches are down to my immensely dry skin on my legs - my exfoliation was like a cats lick - I even actually still had paint on my hips :eek: . I just don't have the time to do anything properly when I'm in this madhouse :lol:

When Debbie advised me of the shaving/exfoliation/moisturisation beforehand... I thought she had said DON'T moisturise the day before... :eek:

My legs were that dry they were white.

I should imagine that the darker patches are down to my immensely dry skin on my legs - my exfoliation was like a cats lick - I even actually still had paint on my hips :eek: . I just don't have the time to do anything properly when I'm in this madhouse :lol:

When Debbie advised me of the shaving/exfoliation/moisturisation beforehand... I thought she had said DON'T moisturise the day before... :eek:

My legs were that dry they were white.
i think youre probably right there my daughter was the same till she actually listened to what i said one of the first ladies i did after the couture training said the colour and effect was great but she'd been good and prepared properly also

i think youre probably right there my daughter was the same till she actually listened to what i said one of the first ladies i did after the couture training said the colour and effect was great but she'd been good and prepared properly also

I am glad though I realise exactly how important the correct pre-care is before a spray tan - up until a short while ago I thought that spray-tanners could walk in off the streets... like they do with the sunbeds :eek: :Grope:

Good morning ladies
I think it's great that there is such a wide choice of products out there, after all, if we all liked the same what a boring life we would all lead.

I work for myself as a supplier of different machines (HVLP & Compressor) and lotions and retail products and i think its important to offer to choice.

Not every solution will sort every skin type, nor will people like the same smell etc.

There are new lotions and machines being launched all the time, and i think its healthy to try other peoples products, even if we decide to back to our original one.

The Couture lotion, like many other is very natural and well liked and the support behind the brand is for all to see

Good luck ladies

The Tan Man:)

That's good to know:green: - and yes even if we stick with whatever our original choice was - it doesn't mean to say at some point we may want to change for whatever reason.

Choice is a good thing imho - whatever brand you use :hug:

Latest posts

Back