Update... ive left..how to start up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dhair

Reaction score
So I've made the plunge and left the salon I was working at.
I'm aiming to leave may. I've got a few meetings with a couple of salons to see which one is my fit.

I'm basically starting from scratch.... I have no savings since lockdowns ect but I can use some of my last paycheck. I have clients but could do with about 10 more to be happy.
I'm nervous about buying stock... how did everyone else start? How much did you buy ect?
I love the milkshake brand for colours and wella.
A brief over view of how people done it successfully will make me feel more calm! Lol.

X

So I've made the plunge and left the salon I was working at.
I'm aiming to leave may. I've got a few meetings with a couple of salons to see which one is my fit.

I'm basically starting from scratch.... I have no savings since lockdowns ect but I can use some of my last paycheck. I have clients but could do with about 10 more to be happy.
I'm nervous about buying stock... how did everyone else start? How much did you buy ect?
I love the milkshake brand for colours and wella.
A brief over view of how people done it successfully will make me feel more calm! Lol.

X

Omg girl. Go you, that's brilliant!! We all start somewhere and you will only grow if you step out of your comfort zone. Good luck to u

Latest posts

Back