update on bridesmaids dresses............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi All!

Just thought I'ed update you on the bridesmaids dresses.I meet up with one of my bridesmaids and her little girl,who will be a little bridesmaid and my mother-in-law to be,once we meet up we slowly walked to debenhams where the dresses where and had a look at some then we walked over to where the wedding dresses etc where and saw some other bridesmaids dresses which looked nice my friend tried one on which was an ivory colour with roses and she looked really nice it,I'm going to have to let my other bridesmaid now what sort we've deside on as I really like this one.

Will try and find a link so you can see what the dress looks like.

and i'll let you all now what happens with getting this dress.

Hi There!

if anyone wants to see the bridesmaids dress the web link is:

www.debenmasweddings.com and scroll to see ivory dress with roses.

Please let me now what you think.

Thanks!:hug:

the link is not working!

ooh its lovely!!!

the other two links worked thanks.

what colour is your wedding dress going to be?
by the way i like the dress!

Very pretty Sarah x x

It is beautiful hun!

Rachael173 said:
what colour is your wedding dress going to be?
by the way i like the dress!
My dress is from debenhams and its an ivory colour with a chris cross back very beautiful i bought it last week as it needs some work done to it.

you got a pic?

Lovely bridesmaids dress Sarah ... yep, d'ya have a a pic of your dress for us to see?

Noodle said:
Lovely bridesmaids dress Sarah ... yep, d'ya have a a pic of your dress for us to see?
Hi There!
I'm sorry I can't put a picture up of my wedding dress yet but as my hubby-to-be nows how to put pictures up on here and I don't:cry: you'll have to wait until after the wedding.

those dresses and the colour will look so lovely sarah.

Oh how lovely, they bring back memories for me!

I had exactly the same dress but in a deep red for my wedding dress,i was 8 months pregnant at the time & wanted something special. So my mum bought me it with a shawl a size 18 we had to get! My gran took it in at the sides as it was too big, but i loved it i still have it now. Its too big for mew now as i have recently got back into a size 10!

Good luck fro the big day Sarah, i hope it is as special as my day was xxx

*JOANNE* said:
those dresses and the colour will look so lovely sarah.
Hi!
I'm glade you like the bridesmaides dresses for the older ones,the younger ones are like them to but with thicker strapes and are also on the debenhams web site.

If you want to have a look, and then let me now what you think of there dresses i would be very grateful.

Thanks!:hug:

the little ones dresses are lovely.
you are all going to look so classy.
what colour flowers are you having sarah

Latest posts

Back