update on celebrity nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
i was watching corrie last night and i had a good look at karen mcdonalds nails....i think she must have changed her nail tech because her nails looked much better......she had then done french and the moons were also done white, and it looked like she had far better smile lines, not halfway down her nailbed like she had before

maybe she reads this board and seem me critisising them and decided to do something about it...lol :lol:

stanleyann

I know one of the girls from Corrie (I won't do her nails cause I really don't hav the confidence! Won't even do my boyfriends family.) and she said that she has just change her nail tech. She now goes to one in central manchester where they use Creative and Bio sculpture. Has them natural at the mo and they look pretty fab!

I was watching corrie last night and they do look alot better. There was a close up of her nails when she was touching steve's face.
Lets hope she doesn't ruin them fighting with Tracie Barlow !!

I too noticed karen mcdonalds nails on corrie, and i am pretty sure they are the full nail stick on one, like the type you buy from Boots. Im sure of this as the young girl who lives next door to me bought them the other week, and they had white tips, clear nail bed with the lunula part painted white. I am fairly sure they are full-nail stick ons, i'l take a closer look next time i watch to be sure!! Or maybe one of us should write to her and ask!!! lol!!!

Ok...

lookkylook what I just found when I opened up my media player...

Janet Jackson avec CLAWS!! They're gross!!

Had to share..I almost fell off my chair pmsl

xxlayxx

Attachments

• janetjsstoopidnails.JPG
    janetjsstoopidnails.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 125
LayStar said:
Ok...

lookkylook what I just found when I opened up my media player...

Janet Jackson avec CLAWS!! They're gross!!

Had to share..I almost fell off my chair pmsl

xxlayxx

my first thoughts when i see nails like those are...how the heck do they manage at the toilet....is that just my daft way of thinking or does anyone else think silly things like me :o

stanleyann

I saw at least 5 people at olympia with nails that long, i just dont understand why, they dont look that nice and you can't do anything for yourself with them on. So Why do people do it!!! To make us laugh i surpose! lol!

stanleyann said:
i was watching corrie last night and i had a good look at karen mcdonalds nails....i think she must have changed her nail tech because her nails looked much better......she had then done french and the moons were also done white, and it looked like she had far better smile lines, not halfway down her nailbed like she had before

maybe she reads this board and seem me critisising them and decided to do something about it...lol :lol:

stanleyann
Hiya,
How Karen had her nails is very popular in other countries.
May catch on more :cool:

Attachments

• FRENCH_NAILIST.JPG
    FRENCH_NAILIST.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 125
I must confess to trying that a few months ago but I won`t show you how I got on........
I think it looks quite eyecatching and would love to be able to perfect it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back