Update on Fifitrix and her puppies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybgemini

Reaction score
Been chatting to Fi tonight and she has had to race one pup to the vets.

She has just got back and the outlook is not so bright at the mo.

The vet thinks that it may be Parvo.

We need alot of positive thoughts now geeks. Poor Fi has 10 of these darling little pups and they all need our positive thoughts.

The next 5 days are going to be the hardest, this is the time that they will either start to recover or not.

Please Please Please send your positive thoughts and prayers to fi and her family, and most of all to Caitlyn and Oreo.

Love Rachel

All of my thoughts are with you and the pups hun,
positive vibes all the way , :hug::hug::hug:

our thoughts are with you sending positive vibes for a speedy recovery for the little darlingsx

Hugs and licks Dawnie Mullie

Fi I pray that all the pups come out of this ok :hug: Send my love to your lovely daughter she must be heartbroken :hug:

:hug:to you all and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers:hug:

Positive thoughts on their way, Fi. Big hugs to you and Caitlin. :hug::hug::hug:

Sending loads of positve thoughts .............. :hug: :hug:

Aaaawwww poor little blighters hope they get better soon xxxx

Hi, just to let you all know that the 9 pups are fine now and bouncing about like maddies and Oreo(Caitlyn's pup) is on the road to recovery, she is going to be left with a few heart problems, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I has been a hellish few days (and nights), but I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your lovely comments and positive thoughts, they worked:hug::hug::hug:

Hi, just to let you all know that the 9 pups are fine now and bouncing about like maddies and Oreo(Caitlyn's pup) is on the road to recovery, she is going to be left with a few heart problems, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I has been a hellish few days (and nights), but I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your lovely comments and positive thoughts, they worked:hug::hug::hug:

So glad it was a happy outcome x

Fi thank god you caught it in time babes, I am over the moon for you and your family that all the puppies are ok and that Oreo is on the mend :)
and I feel he will be one very spoilt pup :hug::hug::hug:

Glad she is ok now hun. Cant wait to meet them all in a couple of week. John still says NO lmao.

rachel xxx

This is fab news. You have all been to hell and back hun :hug::hug::hug:. xx

What a relief. So pleased. :hug:

Latest posts

Back