update on me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niksaki

Reaction score
Hey there people!
havent been on for ages now..just thought i would give ya'll an update on how it's all going..not sure if this would be the corrext section if not can someone please move it for me?
ok after about 3 months of not really doing nails and job hunting for a 'normal' job to no success i thought i would put an ad in the paper for a week and see how i go. well so far three phone calls. did a set of purple french gels today. and OMG it felt like i had never left! :lol: :lol:
I am still going to get a normal job as i am not in the financial situation where i cant have a 'steady reliable' income'..and do nails after hours and weekends too. i have kept a couple of my old clients which is nice. and look forward to meeting new ones. wish me luck!
Nic

p.s. i am also in the midst of doing my waxing course also my eyelash/brow tinting course as add ons.

Good luck hun, I hope you find something soon. Hope you enjoy your courses.:hug:

Good Luck. x x x

Hey ya Nik,

Glad to hear ya back in the saddle & found those extra classess you were after.

A little advertising here and there & I'm sure in no time you'll have a steady following.

Thanks for the update had wondered how you were getting on.

:)
XX J XX

Latest posts

Back