update on my mum (good news)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
no operation............she was seen by 3 consultants today, and it turns out that she doesnt have a severe blockage in her intestine at all, she has shingles.... she was allowed home today but only after she had been to the loo. so all the panic i went thro yesterday was needless. but hey ho, ive got my mum back home again,
she is feeling and looking a lot better now.

thanks to you all for your kind words in my other thread about her.

:hug: to you all

no operation............she was seen by 3 consultants today, and it turns out that she doesnt have a severe blockage in her intestine at all, she has shingles.... she was allowed home today but only after she had been to the loo. so all the panic i went thro yesterday was needless. but hey ho, ive got my mum back home again,
she is feeling and looking a lot better now.

thanks to you all for your kind words in my other thread about her.

:hug: to you all

omg shingles.
my mum had that a coupla years back and she thought she was going to die.
i'm glad its nothing more serious though.
are you feeling o.k too ?

thats a relief been thinking about your mum today

Glad its all ok :)

You must be so relieved! Hope your mum feels better soon.:hug:

So glad to hear is it not as serious as first thought and i hope your mum gets well real soon,
here's one for your mum :hug:

Never had any experience with it but I believe it can make you feel like s**t. So glad that it is nothing more serious Glynnis and the risks which come with surgery. Hang in there :hug: xx

So glad to hear that :lol::lol::lol:

glynis xx thats great news
shingles can knock you off your feet so she'll some tlc, but so glad to hear its nothing nasty xx

Glad to know she's home and has had a proper diagnosis.
Hope she feels much better soon xxx

You must be relieved its not a severe intestinal blockage. Shingles is pretty nasty though but she will be ok, hope she copes well and is feeling much better soon x

Glad to hear she is feeling better.

Good news Glynis xxxx

Latest posts

Back