Update On Nail Biter Pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I posted a thread last week about a nail who wants her nails doing for her wedding, Well anyway she followed my instructions about olive oil and keeping them out of her mouth and OMG they are much much better and i can't beleive how much they had grown. They were all skin and bone when she came to me last week, and this week they were amazing in good condition as well. Here are the pics, i know one nail looks abit naff but i am so pleased (only part time nail tech from home). Please tell me what you think your honest oppion please and where i can improve on. This is the design she wanted for her wedding day.

Attachments

• nails 007.jpg
    nails 007.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 295
  • nails 008.jpg
    nails 008.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 287
amazing! they look really nice. better than i could do!!

well done u! xx

I bet she was chuffed to bits with those ... a vast improvement on her bitten nails.

Really like your design, well done you!! :hug:

OMG they look absolutely fantastic! How clever r u! :lol:

They are amazing brilliant job... and just shows you what you can do with the worst of nails..

Love the design well done..:D

Well done mate, that's a vast improvement....nail biters are pretty hard work eh? Let's hope she keeps up what she's started and doesn't go back to her old ways.x

i doubt she will keep them on for long as she works on a building site, but she just wanted to look like a woman (her words not mine) for one day her wedding day.
Thanks for everyones comments

They are great, well done. She must be over the moon with those. Love the design:)

i doubt she will keep them on for long as she works on a building site, but she just wanted to look like a woman (her words not mine) for one day her wedding day.
Thanks for everyones comments

Don't give yourself a hard time. YOU stopped her biting them for a week.
That in itself is an achievement:hug:

They look fab well done xx

How proud should you feel. Thanks for sharing and well done. xx

Huge improvement - well done.:)

well done you

Nail biters and the worst type of client and look what you did fab, you should be so proud.

Keep up the good work:hug:

Lovely transformation! You have much to be proud of.

Keep up the great work!

great work.i wish some of my clients would listen more and try and make an effort like yours.you both should be really proud of yourselfs

They look really nice well done, you should be really proud of yourself.

they look great! how did u get the shape on the tip? well done xxxx :)

this is an airbrushed design.

Latest posts

Back