Update re Teri

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news at lastxxxxxxxx

Sounds like a step on the right direction. Hopefully things will continue to get better. :hug:

At last! I'm so glad things are finally moving. Send her my love. :hug:

Hi all my lovely geeky mates,

Fill you in time again!!

The 2 bed flat unfortunately turned out to be 1 bed flat and guess what no hot water or heating again :rolleyes:, only for 2 weeks this time so not so stinky anymore.

Its cosy though, just trying to get it nice for the kids for xmas and then hopefully the new houses in the area will be completed as nominations are going in at the end of December, lots of crossed fingers, legs and prayers please.

I cant wait to get into a house and start to be able to decorate it. The flat's a million times better than where we were though and we dont have to deal with all the weirdos and the major travelling daily.

Happy pills are working a treat :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:, just been given extra medical points so we have enough now to be housed, give me back my pc!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, it's a saturday night and i thought i would come and say hi to you all before I leave my sisters house and head back to mine.

Fed up I can't take part in the secret santa this year, i loved it last year, thanks again victoria.

Big snugs and lots of love

Teri x:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi all my lovely geeky mates,

Fill you in time again!!

The 2 bed flat unfortunately turned out to be 1 bed flat and guess what no hot water or heating again :rolleyes:, only for 2 weeks this time so not so stinky anymore.

Its cosy though, just trying to get it nice for the kids for xmas and then hopefully the new houses in the area will be completed as nominations are going in at the end of December, lots of crossed fingers, legs and prayers please.

I cant wait to get into a house and start to be able to decorate it. The flat's a million times better than where we were though and we dont have to deal with all the weirdos and the major travelling daily.

Happy pills are working a treat :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:, just been given extra medical points so we have enough now to be housed, give me back my pc!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, it's a saturday night and i thought i would come and say hi to you all before I leave my sisters house and head back to mine.

Fed up I can't take part in the secret santa this year, i loved it last year, thanks again victoria.

Big snugs and lots of love

Teri x:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
For goodness sakes Teri ..... 2 bed becomes 1?? Oh hun, I just don't know what to say, but we miss you on geek :hug:. You sound happier though so fingers crossed for the houses. Wishing you meaga hugs and luv xxxxxxxxx

Missing you loads xxxxx

As has already been said, we are all missing you and wish you all the luck in the world for getting a nice house that you can all fit into comfortably,
why cant you join in with the secret santa ?
you could always use your sisters as a temporary address for your gift to be mailed to, (just a thought, cos you deserve a pressie) :hug:

Great to see you back here again. Sorry for all your trials. Honestly! Prayers for a house for you and your family soon..... :hug:

hope you get sorted soon hun, cant wait to have you on board again , take care xxxx

what a rollercoaster ride you have had....at least things are on the up....keep popping on here hun....there is always someone around to cheer you up....good luck xxx:hug:

bloody hell teri, what a nightmare babe, but... at least things are lookign better, i do hope you get the hosue hun, i will keep everything crossed,

keep us informed babe

take care

love to you n yours

hows that temper on your daughter lol, my red head seems to get more fiery and strong willed all the time lol

nicky xxxxxx

You are always in my thoughts Teri, I just wish I could do something to help:cry: Has your doctor told the council he has referred you? And have you gone back to your MP with this?
Sending you hugs and lots of good luck thoughts, we miss you:hug::hug::hug:

Hi Terri,

Really miss you on here. Your strength amazes me and you will get a house real soon I am sure.

Hang on in there, the only way now is up.

Thanks all of you for your continued support and kind words.

Yep doc has written letter and I see a councillor next week.

Definitely in flat for Xmas but spending it with the family, looking forward to it actually.

I would love to take part in the secret santa, brilliant idea about my sisters address, so can I have all the details please, I'll check messages at the weekend.

Lots of love, snugs and kisses to you all and speak soon!!

Teri x:hug:

Thanks all of you for your continued support and kind words.

Yep doc has written letter and I see a councillor next week.

Definitely in flat for Xmas but spending it with the family, looking forward to it actually.

I would love to take part in the secret santa, brilliant idea about my sisters address, so can I have all the details please, I'll check messages at the weekend.

Lots of love, snugs and kisses to you all and speak soon!!

Teri x:hug:

Teri just wanted to say we havent forgotten you babes:hug: Hope you seeon get that flat xxxxxxxxx

It's great to here from you hun.:hug: I've been wondering how you were getting on. Hope the new year means a new and better life for you and your family.:hug:

Aw hunny,it's lovely to hear from you,here's wishing you a wonderfull 2008,and put this crappy year behind you :hug: xxxx

Hiya hun wishing you a better 2008:hug:

Good to hear from you Teri :hug:

Take care hun xx

Glad you are getting there hun, i have been thinking about you alot xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back