Update re Teri

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So good to hear from you mate. I add my wishes and hopes for 2008, for you, your family and your dog to be together in your own place, sorting out the wall paper will be the best present ever:hug: and geeking:eek: we'll all be the best therapy you could have:lol: miss you:hug:

Aw Teri take care hun :hug::hug:

Hiya Teri:hug::hug::hug:

thinking of you all xxxxxx:hug:

I know am a bit late but i wanted to wish you all a hapy new year.

Wow!! Things have really changed since I was on here last.

We have brought a laptop with broadband but you don't need a landline, though vodafone, clever stuff, so I am hoping to get on here a little more often.

I have been onto the council already and there is one house that is ready out of the new development that is being built locally and I have been told that we will be considered for this. The rest of the houses will be ready at the end of March.

Keep everything crossed for us, I don't think its going to be too much longer.:):)

I hope you all had a great Xmas and big snugs to you all.

Teri x:hug:

So happy to hear such good news at last :hug:

keeping everything crossed for you xxxxxx

I have been onto the council already and there is one house that is ready out of the new development that is being built locally and I have been told that we will be considered for this. The rest of the houses will be ready at the end of March.

Keep everything crossed for us, I don't think its going to be too much longer.:):)
Happy New Year Teri :hug: xx

2008 will be a good year for you, let's hope you don't have to wait much longer :hug:

Fingers crossed for you hun.
When it happens it will be quick, we looked at ours on the Thursday after having the call a couple of days before and had the keys that day!
xx

Happy New Year Teri, I am so glad that things are starting to work out for you hun :hug:

happy new year hun, im sure things will realy pick up for you now, you are due some good news/luck, :hug:

Happy new year to you Teri and to your family too. I've been thinking about you xx

hope 2008 is a better year for ya hun , xx

Fingers, toes, arms, legs & eyes crossed for ya, hunny.
(could be a problem taking care of clients later LOL)

I look forward to chatting with you more often. Have missed you dearly.
:hug::hug::hug:

Everything's crossed.:hug:
Hope 2008 brings good news.

Wishing you a much happier 2008 Teri ... take care hunny :hug:

glad to hear form you Teri hun, hope you get sorted soon babe, fingers, arms, legs, eyes everything crosed for ya

take care

nicky xxxxxxx

That's really good news, I hope you can get in there QUICKLY, you've certainly waited long enough! Good to hear from you. :hug:

hope 2008 is a great year for you.....my god you deserve it..xx

Fingers and everything crosssed for you Teri :hug::hug: good to hear from you - especially with a bit brighter news :green::hug:

love n mega snuggs and happy new year Deb xx

Keeping everything crossed for you Teri .... wishing you a much happier year than the last.

Big hugs for you :hug::hug: xx

Latest posts

Back