Update re Teri

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teri is in good spirits considering all things but she is concerned as they are forking out a lot of money for very little.

Teri's MP has done a lot to help, there is a new boiler, the shower is working, they have been given new towels and linen and lent a vacuum cleaner.

On the down side their Doctor has confirmed that they are all covered in bites but at least there is nothing like scabies etc.

She had a laugh and says she is gonna come and see me after the kids go back to school to get her nails done. I said I would be nervous and she said she could always go home and fix them - cheeky bugger !!!!

Glad things are a little better and that she's in good spirits. Here's hoping they're out of there soon. :hug:

Just wanted to say a quick hi to you Terri, sorry things are not great at the moment, but please stay positive, was in similar position many years ago and it will all work out good in the end.

Stay focused, positive and take care of yourself and your kids.

Big hugs to you. x

:hug: to you and the family Teri. Hope you can get something more suitable sorted out really soon xxx

Missing you loads hun... Hope you really get things sorted soon. sending you great big:hug::hug::hug: x x

I miss you Teri!!
I hope things work out for the better soon and VERY SOON!!
I think of you often. Please feel free to send me a message via snailmail, and I'll answer back asap.

GIANT HUGS to you and the family:!:

:hug: to you and your family :hug: ever thought of living on a boat :)

So good to hear from you Terri:hug:
Got it all crossed for you and hope you and yours are sorted soon:hug:

Me again!!

Justs a quickie, the boiler is in and it has no flu on it, so we are waiting for the manitenance guys to come and make the hole bigger in the wall so we can have some bloody hot water!!

It's not allowed to be put on because of carbon monoxide poisoning :eek:, so we are still waiting but the shower is working and we do have clean sheets and towels.

A family has moved out above us today, lucky beggars, hopefully it'll be our turn soon.

A housing association rung me yesterday and says she will see what she can do with regards to "topping up" our points so we can go on their list also.

Got to go now but will try and get back on again soon.

Adele forgot to mention that she had been in town shopping the day that I spoke to her for leopard print leggings :lol:, You can re-name me whirl wind if you like Adele, whirlwind in cause loads of destructon and whirlwind back out again :wink2:.

Speak soon and thanks again all you lovely geeks for all your support.

Teri xxx:hug:

I hope they find you a house soon Teri :hug: xx

Still no hot water!:eek: Nightmare. Hope you're out soon Teri.:hug:

Me again!!

Justs a quickie, the boiler is in and it has no flu on it, so we are waiting for the manitenance guys to come and make the hole bigger in the wall so we can have some bloody hot water!!

It's not allowed to be put on because of carbon monoxide poisoning :eek:, so we are still waiting but the shower is working and we do have clean sheets and towels.

A family has moved out above us today, lucky beggars, hopefully it'll be our turn soon.

A housing association rung me yesterday and says she will see what she can do with regards to "topping up" our points so we can go on their list also.

Got to go now but will try and get back on again soon.

Adele forgot to mention that she had been in town shopping the day that I spoke to her for leopard print leggings :lol:, You can re-name me whirl wind if you like Adele, whirlwind in cause loads of destructon and whirlwind back out again :wink2:.

Speak soon and thanks again all you lovely geeks for all your support.

Teri xxx:hug:

Liar liar pants on fire - Teri you said not to buy any leopard skin leggings - they were all yours:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Teriiiiiiiii where are you.. Whats happening??? we miss you x x x x

Hi all!

Just a quicky to let you know that things haven't got much better unfortunately, STILL in the same place with the cockroaches.

Grace was in hospital a little while ago with suspected carbon monoxide poisioning, she's ok now though.

We have a gas meter where we are with a card and have put £16 worth os gas on it and only received £1.80 the rest has been taken for a debt which someone else has run up :mad:.

The boiler has been fixed thankfully now but we are being charged for hot water even though we didn't have it as it was my choice not to move back into the hotel where the sex offenders are, I have really had enough now!!

I have written a lengthy letter to the head of housing and he has until today to reply or I will be going to Meridian News and the Evening Argus.

My girls are suffering, so is Si and I have been referred to a Mental Health clinic, I never thought it would be this difficult.

I would love to be able to tell you some great news but I don't seem to have any at the mo, maybe not too much longer eh?

I really want to be in somewhere we can call home by Christmas,

Love to you all and hopefully speak soon!

Letter in the post Sandi

Take Care,

Teri x:hug:

lovely to hear from you teri xx
although very sad to read that things haven't improved for you, all sounds such a nightmare for you all

hoping that things get sorted for the better very soon xxxx

Sorry to hear things havent improved, fingers crossed for some good news and soon.
Sending:hug: x

Good luck Teri, keep us posted or give me a call:):hug::)

Nice to hear from you teri! I really hope things will improve for you soon hun.
Stay possitive and keep your chin up, huge :hug: to you all :hug:

Teri its lovely to hear from you hun, just sorry things havent got any better, i would say go to the news papers, radio anyone who will listen babe, fingers crossed things improve soon hun

take care
luv
nicky xxxx

Teri sorry to hear things are still so grim for you and your family. Could you not start a petion for us all to sign to try and get you into a decent home asap. You have my number so just call :hug:

Latest posts

Back