Update re Teri

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh hun you poor thing , i truly hope you get sorted soon , xxx

Letter in the post Sandi
I look forward to reading it and replying :hug:

I hope things get better for you soon Teri, give the paper and tv station a call, sending you all massive hugs and extra strength to get through this :hug: xxx

Teri,

I do hope you get sorted out soon. Like others have said, go to the press and MP's etc and fight your corner.

Take Care and fingers crossed for you and all the other familes in the same situation.

xxx

I hope you find someone on your side soon, Teri. Keep your chin up and I'll keep my fingers crossed..... xxxx

Just sending you mahoosive hugs :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: and hoping all will come good for you soon. xxx

OMG, you poor things! Go to the national press hun. I like Lell's idea of a petition, too. No-one should have to be put in your situation.

I can't imagine what it must be like for you all and my thoughts are with you.:hug::hug::hug:

Teri i am sending my love to you and your family

my heart goes out to you

before i got my council flat (have been here 6 years now) i was put in a horrible hostel (my room was broken into twice, the bathroom was too dirty to be used and i had my daughter's,buggy stolen) luckily i was only there for 6 months but it was supposed to be 2 years. at the time was daughter was a baby so the conditions did not affect her

in the end i got so depressed my doctor prescribed me anti-depressants and wrote a letter to the council and that really helped to get me permanent housing

i used to cry myself to sleep every night as i felt so helpless and defeated

keep your head up Teri, it will all be sorted soon :hug:

So sorry to hera this you have been in my thoughts a lot recently:hug:

I am so sorry things have got so bad for you hun:hug:
I really hope things get better very soon xxx

sending a big hug at this troubled time:hug:

hun i really hope things get sorted for you soon, im thinking of you and your family:hug:

Teri, I think you are due for a brighter day. So sorry for all of your pain. I hope things look up soon. Big:hug:

Sending best wishes to you and yours...:hug:

This is all absolutely bl---y unbelievable!! I just can't believe what you have gone through Teri. Would the housing people supposedly helping you be prepared to live like this? I think not!

Sorry I can't help. Big big :hug::hug::hug: xx

I really hope things get better for you soon Teri, it's disgraceful how people expect a family to live in those conditions. Take care, thinking of you all :hug::hug:

OMG

Move to Canada. If you saw subsidized housing here for those in dire financial straits..... you'd think you'd won the lotto.

I'm soooooooooooo very sorry to hear that things aren't improved much.
I do sincerely hope that things get sorted soon.
We all miss you dearly, and hope to see you more soon.
PLEASE drop me a line via the post and I'll be sure to reply back with some treats for you and the wee ones.

Giant hugs
:hug::hug:

I've just received a text from Teri to say that she has been given a two bedroom flat and moves in Monday.
Its going to be a bit of a squeeze I suspect but definitely a step in the right direction:)

That has to be good news for Teri .... she's been waiting a very long time, and must feel relieved.

Please pass on my best wishes :hug:

Thank goodness they are finally getting somewhere. x x x

I've just received a text from Teri to say that she has been given a two bedroom flat and moves in Monday.
Its going to be a bit of a squeeze I suspect but definitely a step in the right direction:)

That sounds great, finally I'm soo glad she's going to have somewhere of her own for christmas xx

Latest posts

Back