Update re Teri

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear from you Teri, It's such a shame its not all good news. I think of you often and am thrilled to hear about the wedding :hug:

Good for you Teri - lets hoping you are back with us soon........for good:hug:

aww hun i cant bleieve they havent got you sorted yet :hug:! its terrible ,
wont the counciil pay for you to private rent ? surely thats better than what you are doing now ? i just cant beelive some people get everything handed it on a plate and others dont get jack sh*t ,
ggrr i feel so mad for ya hun
am glad you are well all the less , take care xxxxx

I really hope you get sorted soon xxxxx

Sending you lots of love n snuggs to you and yours Teri :hug: xxx

OOO a geeky wedding YAY :green::green::green:

I'm so pleased you have a spark of happiness to look forward to with the wedding and your daughter getting into college - well done to her as well :hug:

Fingers crossed everything gets sorted for you soon Teri.

Geeky wedding = geeky hat ... congratulations!

PS: Hurry up and come back soon ... we miss you :hug: xx

So lovely to hear from you Teri :hug: Please ring anytime for a chat xxxxxxx

Nice to hear from you Teri! Fingers crossed everything sorts itself out soon!

xxxxxxxxx:hug:

Good to hear from you Teri, I hope things are sorted soon. I can't believe it's been a year almost...... Congrats on the wedding xxxx

A year:eek: and those homelessness charges are ridiculous!
...Some people just get everything and have done nothing to earn it.
I hope this gets sorted soon for you hun and your back geeking soon:hug:

Another geeky wedding...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've some ideas up my sleeves, hehehe.

I do hope it all sorts out soon. I miss you heaps and loved our chats.
Giant hugs to you luv, and please send me your addie again. (my pc recently had glitches and I lost half my contacts info:cry:)

Hope to hear more good soon! You're doing great and I have to commend you for your strength and positive attitude. FABULOUS.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Great news on the wedding and your daughters collage:hug::green:
I wish I could be supprised about your homeless charges but I'm not all the drug addicts have to be supported some how:smack:
I hope they hurry up and find you somewhere soon I miss you loads:hug::hug:

that homeless charge :eek:
talk about kicking you when you are down:irked:

Can't believe I was on here whinging and whining the other evening and low and behold........ no not a house, not just yet BUT the block that we are living in has been surveyed and it looks like it is being sold.

Spoke to the money grabbing housing officer today :green: and he says its not concrete but probable, if it happens we will be moved before Xmas.

This is great news if it comes off as this means we have to be housed, not back into temp accommodation, Weeeerrrrhhhhheyyyyy!

I am helping the council make their decision to sell by inviting the fire and safety officer round to check my non existing fire escape, bars on every window, only open a quarter of the way and the only window that does open is 40 odd foot from the ground with no stairs.

Things are looking up!!:):):):):):):):):):)

Teri x:hug:

Aww brilliant hun, I will keep my fingers crossed for you and hope it happens soon :hug:

Latest posts

Back