Update to our Rants

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoriabar

Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to share how or if we made any resolutions to our rants

From this thread http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?t=253692

For my rant about my daughters broken foot, today we had resolution...
We got confirmation on friday that the consultant graded my daughters 'urgent appt needed' as non urgent and non priority BUT agreed to squeeze her in for the monday afternoon (today)
We expected the appt to be a chat and sent away with another appt date... Anyway, we got there are were sent off for another xray and were sat waiting for her to review it with her colleague when we hear 'oh, its definatly broken' and she has now left hospital in a boot up to her knee and another appt for 6wks.
She has a nasty diagonal break in her 2nd metatarsal.

Im not one for ranting too much but just wanted to say Really hope it's not too horribly painful for her vixx, and hope she has a speedy recovery.

Im not one for ranting too much but just wanted to say Really hope it's not too horribly painful for her vixx, and hope she has a speedy recovery.

Yeah me too. Tell her Bert hopes she gets better real soon. X

Ooh, poor love. I hope she gets all the medical care she needs now.

Yeah me too. Tell her Bert hopes she gets better real soon. X

Ooh, poor love. I hope she gets all the medical care she needs now.
Awww thank you ladies, that's very lovely of you all.
She is laid with booted foot up and her boyf taking the mickey ;) she has complained that her knee and hip hurts but I'm sure its where she has been walking on side of her foot so now the foot is aligned properly her hip and knee are having to be in a more natural place too.

Latest posts

Back