Update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerrie

Reaction score
Hi :)

As you all know i changed all of my products over to creative a few weeks ago.

All of my clients are returning for there 2 week Infill/Rebalance, and they are all thrilled as am i. Not one of my clients has even the slightest amount of lifting anywhere on any nails, they all are as snug as the day i did them and they are looking pretty great after 2 weeks alot of my clients could actually go 3 to 4 weeks and not have any problems , but im not going to tell them that lol

I am also not having any trouble with fill lines as i did in the past with the cheap product i was using and my full set and infill/reblance times are down amazingly, i did a full set in 45 mins yesterday and wasnt rushing to beat the clock to do this, but with the amazing workability of this product my filing time after applying is so dramatically reduced i only have to shape and buff.

I find ALL of my clients are returning and they have no complaints and the only repairs i am doing these days is when they break a nail doing something they shouldnt be doing lol.

I would also like to thank geeg , she is an inspiration to us all and i know speaking for myself she has given me the confidence to be a much better nail technician and the drive to push myself further :)

Kerrie :)

Absolutely thrilled ... but not surprised ... at the wonderful success you are enjoying. Shows what a great technician you always were but with a product that was letting YOU down badly.
If you are good ... go for the best ... and YOU did that, not me.
Lots of love,

I second that kerrie ! where would we be without geeg!!
its fantastic that you are doing so well keep up the good work!
im having to wait until i can do creative conversion next march but until then i am using fabric# which is guess what ? just the best!
creative totally rocks!!
nickki jonesx

Hi Kerrie,
Which product did you change from ???
Which Creative Product are you using ?
I'm doing a conversion next tuesday to L&P and can't wait.
Can't believe your full set time.
I've been doing gel for 5 years and it still takes me at least an hour.
I'm just not that pleased with the amount of lift i get and know now from noticing other peoples work that there is no need for it. I just hope its not my technique ??? Hopefully my 1-2-1 on Saturday will help.

Cheers
Kellie

oooo kellie you lucky girl have fun wish i was you!! im sure if i had better products i would come on in leaps and bounds!! o well will just have to be patient!! make sure you let us know how it goes!! we want details!
nickki jonesx

im having to wait until i can do creative conversion next march but until then i am using fabric# which is guess what ? just the best!

I was wondering why you have to wait until next
March to do your conversion?

Debbie Easter
Creative Ambassador

Hi Kellie,

I was using a very cheap generic brand , i really thought this was saving me alot of money when really it was costing me more than i knew :(

I guess i should have mentioned that the set i did in 45 mins was just a pink set and the lady had the most perfect nail beds , you know when you just get someone that is soooo easy to do?

But my usual time is around 1 hour for a pink set and 1 hour 30 mins for P&W, with my old product is used to be 1 hour 30 mins to 1 hour 45 mins for pink and about 2 hours for P&W mostly because of the filing i would have to do after because the product i was using was so difficult to work with, not that i knew that really until i changed to creative.

Im using rentention + and perfect powders , you wont believe the difference once you start using creative :) I still dont sometimes :D

Kerrie :)

Hi all,
Well I did my conversion course last tuesday to L&P and I haven't put my brush down since.
My tutor was the lovely Pamela Rohlf in Maidenhead (Nail Tech of the year 2003!!!) Shes so patient and encouraging. I now can't wait to do my next course. When funds allow I would like to do all three master classes and then the masters.

Last night I did my left hand p&W and today my right (which, funnily enough, turned out better than my left :D

I now feel excited with my profession again. I'd not done any training for at least three years and needed something to give me a sense of achievement. Pam was great. She helped me with my tip application and prep. Although I had been doing this in my sleep fo the last four years, this was just the problem. I needed someone to say "perhaps if you do this" and "this is a common mistake". She was a very tactful and respecting teacher and I now feel I would love to teach one day.

Well I'm off to look for another willing model. I just hope my crooked smile lines sort themselves out !!! :)

Anyone thinking they need or want something back from our profession - get some training once a year. It keeps you keen and refreshes your knowledge. Ooooo and helps to identify bad habits !!!

Waffle over :D
Happy days
Kellie

kellie311970 said:
Last night I did my left hand p&W and today my right (which, funnily enough, turned out better than my left :D

This is what used to happen to me! My smiles were better when I did them with my left hand and I'm right handed! SO I looked at how the technique was different and started to do the same technique with my right hand and .. voila!

"I now feel excited with my profession again."

Isn't this so true! A class (if it's a good one :D ) always revives your interest and this is always reflected in your enthusiasm in the salon, and this is reflected in the pennies you earn which usually go up by at least 10% after a class. No one should like standing still ... growth is where I get a buzz.

"Anyone thinking they need or want something back from our profession - get some training once a year. It keeps you keen and refreshes your knowledge. Ooooo and helps to identify bad habits" !!!

So pleased you enjoyed the class. Pamela has won more trophies than anyone I know - internationally as well - and we are very proud to have her on our team (10 years I think)!! In fact most of our wonderful Ambassadors are former or current competition winners but even if they have not competed they are winners to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back