update.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jo sims said:
For those of you who are trying to work out what my point isin all of this is the poeple who's pockets that get lined by all of the products and training that you all swear by
I am sorry Jo, but I feel you have 'lost the plot' here - I just don't know how to reply to you in any other way than I have already - how some business man that I don't even know but have heard of - selling his business to some one else makes us
have no moral or business ethic what so ever. so you all either live in a world where right and wrong arn't inportant or you are so in love with these cold hearted dishonerable people that you just dont care
I just can't fathom. I shall not reply to this thread anymore and can only suggest as EVERYONE else has, that you go to the scorce as this is obviously so important to you!

Its seems that i have ruffeled a few feathers with this one

....and it seems that this is ALL you have been trying to do since you started this thread. The argument you are trying to put forward hasn't got anybody anywhere. You have not received even one post in support of what you have said. If you have an argument with someone in Loughton, why don't you go sort it out with them directly instead of trying to get the good people of Creative to do your dirty work for you.

you would never find a pasionate heath shop owner selling to Mcdonalds, Its against all that they belive in

Can you believe that a Sainsbury's in my town opened up business in an old Church?...... I remember being absolutely horrified. If I wasn't such a hypocrite I wouldn't shop at Sainsbury's at all.... but I love their stuff and I need my groceries. So - what's it got to do with you? Well maybe you'd like to drop the stuff and nonsense about some nail salon (that won't survive anyway if they are such terrible people) and go outside Sainsbury's with a big banner about opening up in churches. Well why not? What exactly are you expecting other people to do about this nail salon? OK - so you've said your piece - everybody's listened - now why not leave it at that and go do whatever you need to do yourself without involving others.

OMG!!! Just thought - I hope nobody is selling their house......... what if it's bought by somebody who steals cars and then re-sells them to people who aren't quite law abiding........... s'pose we all ought to stay just where we are then. rofl!!! :lol:

Ok. Thing this post has outlived itself.
I hope everyone feels that they have had their say as this thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back